Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990919293 LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1392

There's a couple of ways that come to mind. She'll grow up knowing Miles is a superhero, so maybe she gets jealous and seeks out a way to get powers on purpose. Wouldn't be too hard to recreate the genetically modified spider that gave Miles his powers. Valeria Richards would probably be capable, she'd be an adult by then. The other possibility is that Billie needs a blood transfusion at some point and Miles happens to be the same blood type. That was She-Hulk's origin.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's a couple of ways that come to mind. She'll grow up knowing Miles is a superhero, so maybe she gets jealous and seeks out a way to get powers on purpose. Wouldn't be too hard to recreate the genetically modified spider that gave Miles his powers. Valeria Richards would probably be capable, she'd be an adult by then. The other possibility is that Billie needs a blood transfusion at some point and Miles happens to be the same blood type. That was She-Hulk's origin.
    Also from what we've seen of Spider-Zero, her abilities with dimensional travel look to either be mystical or hard sci-fi, so maybe Billie borders more on the magic side of the spider totem?

I love how the baby's just been born yet and she's already potentially got powers .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love how the baby's just been born yet and she's already potentially got powers .
    I still think she's gonna grow up and find out she's a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    would love it if she becomes a Mutant and if Krakoa is a long term thing for the x-men maybe she will join them

Quote Originally Posted by PSJ View Post
    would love it if she becomes a Mutant and if Krakoa is a long term thing for the x-men maybe she will join them
    I'd rather she not have powers. Miles has enough powered kids in his supporting cast as is.

I'd rather she not have powers. Miles has enough powered kids in his supporting cast as is.
    But by the time, Billie gets her powers, Miles and his supporting cast will be adults. And I would quite like to see adult, Miles take on the mentor role in teaching his little sister the ins and outs of being a super-hero. Would make for some good old action packed sibling bonding.

But by the time, Billie gets her powers, Miles and his supporting cast will be adults. And I would quite like to see adult, Miles take on the mentor role in teaching his little sister the ins and outs of being a super-hero. Would make for some good old action packed sibling bonding.
    It's just weird for me conceptually that a baby born from normal parents would just happen to also end up with spider-powers as a matter of course.

If it was Miles' kid, I could buy it, but then again we've already treaded that ground in this franchise on numerous occasions in the comics.

I doubt she's Spider-Zero because aside from both being brown girls they don't look alike, and as for other options it wouldn't make much sense to do something like that for such a recent character.

It's just weird for me conceptually that a baby born from normal parents would just happen to also end up with spider-powers as a matter of course.

If it was Miles' kid, I could buy it, but then again we've already treaded that ground in this franchise on numerous occasions in the comics.
    Yeah, Peter has spider powered daughters in at least three AUs (MC2, Renew Your Vows, and Life Story).
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Solicit for Spider-Verse #6

The conclusion to SPIDER-VERSE is here!

All the various threads of this series (Miles Morales, Spider-Man Noir, SP//dr, Webslinger, Spider-Ma’am, and all the other Spider-People and Spider-Sonas) come together to re-spin the Web of Life and Destiny!

But the journey won’t be easy, so don’t be surprised if all the spiders don’t make it through alive!

SPIDER-VERSE #6 (OF 6)

Writer: JED MACKAY
    Artist: ZÉ CARLOS
    Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    Release Date: March 2020
    https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...ut-march-2020/
    I'm curious to see how they tie everything so far together. This might be one of this books where it's better to read it all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I'm curious to see how they tie everything so far together. This might be one of this books where it's better to read it all at once.
    Same here. The individual issues seem so disconnected from one another so far that I couldn't imagine this being on purpose. Well, I'll believe it when I see it.

All the various threads of this series (Miles Morales, Spider-Man Noir, SP//dr, Webslinger, Spider-Ma’am, and all the other Spider-People and Spider-Sonas) come together to re-spin the Web of Life and Destiny!

But the journey won’t be easy, so don’t be surprised if all the spiders don’t make it through alive!

SPIDER-VERSE #6 (OF 6)

Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    Oh great, so someone's joining Spider-UK in the graveyard, eh?

SPIDER-VERSE #6 (OF 6)

Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    as long as animated Spider-Man 67 is involved.

SPIDER-VERSE #6 (OF 6)

Cover by DAVE RAPOZA
    Haven't we killed off enough spiders in these events?