Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1392

That's just a lack of respect for the readers a this point...

then again people tell me that tie-ins dont really matter
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Wars View Post
    That's just a lack of respect for the readers a this point...
    And for Saladin Ahmed. Why didn't they tell him what was going to happen, so that the tie-in he wrote didn't contradict it?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

There really must have been very little conversation involved when you look at the mini as a whole. Gargan being attacked and Miles getting taken happened in the main book; there's no real reason for Carnage wanting Jameson dead; Silver Sable didn't really do anything; and now that Miles' control of the symbiote seems to be ignored for all intents and purposes this mini didn't have any reason to exist and as far as the main event goes it didn't happen at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Courtesy of Lee Garbett, introducing... Miles Morales 2099! Another costume to add in the game! And apparently Garbett said on his Instagram page that the letters of the neon sign actually do spell something in Korean. Anybody care to translate?

Marvel Miles Morales Spider-Man #12 Comic Book (Lee Garbett 2099 Variant Cover)
    Love the glowing lines used as accent and the hood! Who knew they could make something as cool and befitting on a 2099 take on the already cool baseline Miles Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Courtesy of Lee Garbett, introducing... Miles Morales 2099! Another costume to add in the game! And apparently Garbett said on his Instagram page that the letters of the neon sign actually do spell something in Korean. Anybody care to translate?

Marvel Miles Morales Spider-Man #12 Comic Book (Lee Garbett 2099 Variant Cover)
    damn miles with a hood and web wings, can we just make this his look in the now?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    damn miles with a hood and web wings, can we just make this his look in the now?
    I wonder if they'd ever give him an official costume that incorporates the hood, but that's more Gwen's gimmick.

Scarlet Spider has a hood too - he just usually leaves it down.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Scarlet Spider has a hood too - he just usually leaves it down.
    Seems like the Hood will be symbolize with Miles now
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Seems like the Hood will be symbolize with Miles now
    They could pretty easily just have him start wearing hoodies over his regular suit.

Incredible Member

They could, but why? Why would comic Miles suddenly start caring how fashionable he looks when he is out as Spider-Man?

Thats outside of the fact that despite the hoodie look being ICONIC for ITSV Miles, he doesn't actually do any crime fighting in it himself. He has it on for his Leap of Faith, ditches the extra baggage before jumping into action, and is not seen wearing the getup again for the remainder of the film.

I'm not opposed to a homage to the film look where Miles is wearing the hoodie casually one day with his suit underneath, something bad goes down and he doesnt have time to fully undress so he just throws on his mask and jumps out as is, but i don't think it should just BE his look now.

so is there going to be an ongoing series with Peter and Miles as a duo? I'd like to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so is there going to be an ongoing series with Peter and Miles as a duo? I'd like to see that.
    It would be nice to get another crossover between the two, though it would probably be a mini.

Niffleheim

If Spider-Men III ever happens where should the story go next? Who should be the villain(s)?

Incredible Member

Depending on how this storyline with Ultimatum shakes up, i'd like to see a return to the Ultimate Universe, and see 616 Peter, 1610 Peter and Miles all fight together.