Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1392

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    He did it!
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Now that I've had some time to think about it is anyone else a little disappointed with the costume for The End oneshot? I love ITSV as much as anyone else, but compared to Capt Marvel and Venom's looks a slightly altered version of the movie costume feels a little uninspired.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 10-05-2019 at 12:17 AM.

Incredible Member

Eh, i like how they went all the way with his black and red color scheme for the entire costume, i'll give it a pass as long as we see him actually perform with it, all we got in the movie was his leap of faith then he shed the extra clothes.

The only thing i don't really like is the design of the Spider on his chest.

I can agree with that, and your right the chest emblem could definitely be better.

Spectacular Member

I’m more confused as to why they had a spider-man panel at NYCC and didn’t talk about miles at all.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    I’m more confused as to why they had a spider-man panel at NYCC and didn’t talk about miles at all.
    Don't forget Spider-Man is only the subtitle of his book. The trades are only titled Miles Morales.
    (For real though. It wouldn't surprise me if Marvel was still planning on changing Miles' hero identity after the ITSV hype dies down.)

That's really weird to me too. I remember looking at the list of people that were supposed to be at the spider panel and seeing Ahmed's name, but I don't think he was even at NYCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    Don't forget Spider-Man is only the subtitle of his book. The trades are only titled Miles Morales.
    (For real though. It wouldn't surprise me if Marvel was still planning on changing Miles' hero identity after the ITSV hype dies down.)
    I doubt it since there's still a sequel coming and if that's popular it'll just keep going and it wouldn't really be marketable to change the name.

Niffleheim

What is there to talk about ? Right now he has a solo, tie-in and a spiderverse book in the market. The only thing I wanted to know is when will Champions relaunch and will he be part of the book also if there are plans for a second YA novel with J.R.?

The Champions news is really the only thing I'm hoping for from NYCC.

Yeah, this was a odd Con for Marvel. No big announcements, no mention of Incoming, practically the only thing they showed on the Spider-Man panel was the Gamerverse Black Cat mini. The only one i thought got nice announcements was the X-Men panel, but outside of that, Marvel felt flat this year.

On sunday the only panel left is the Women of Marvel panel, but I don't expect anything Miles-related there. They might announce a new Champions there since it's speculated that Eve Ewing is going to write it, but I definitely think they would have announced it on other big panels.

Apparently there is supposed to be five new #1s for January supposed to be announced and so far there have been four, so a Champions announcement could still be a possibility. And the Spider panel was a little odd it was just the Ravencroft thing, the gamerverse Black Cat comic, and the 2099 stuff which isn't strictly spider related. I don't even think there was much talk about upcoming arcs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    Yeah, this was a odd Con for Marvel. No big announcements, no mention of Incoming, practically the only thing they showed on the Spider-Man panel was the Gamerverse Black Cat mini. The only one i thought got nice announcements was the X-Men panel, but outside of that, Marvel felt flat this year.
    Hmm, I don't know.

Cates on Thor, Ewing on GotG, Soule on a SW relaunch, the new Wolverine ongoing, IM 2020. I wouldn't call that "no big announcements."

True, they didn't get into Incoming but it's a little early to spill the beans on that, perhaps. Same with getting too deep into X-Men Wave 2.

And while it's disappointing that there wasn't more revealed about the Spider-line, I am psyched for the Ravencroft books and hopefully they're setting the stage for something big with that.

Also, that IS five #1s, so it looks like nothing will be announced today.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post

On sunday the only panel left is the Women of Marvel panel, but I don't expect anything Miles-related there. They might announce a new Champions there since it's speculated that Eve Ewing is going to write it, but I definitely think they would have announced it on other big panels.
    Definitely a big disappointment in terms of anything animated. They didn't even have an animation panel, which I guess goes to show how much value Marvel (or Disney) put in that area.

Kind of reminds me of how Miles is treated on Marvel's Spider-Man .