Page 30 of 93 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Early versions of the UIfor the PS4 game were released and in one of them you can see Miles' suit.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Interesting. I guess around the time they decided to include Miles they decided to remove it as a costume option for Pete.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

I was actually kind of wondering how they'd handle Miles' costume given the changes they made to Peter's.

I'm not sure if that is actually accurate or indicative of what we'd see but it definitely looks a little more...detailed, I guess? Maybe it also looks different because Peter's physique is different.

20190506_153415.jpg

Miles is trending in the US and has been for a while.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Seems to be coming from the latest FFH trailer, that has some Spider-Men vibes. I'd be down for it.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

If Mysterio isn't completely lying I could see them pulling a cameo along with some other Spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    If Mysterio isn't completely lying I could see them pulling a cameo along with some other Spiders.
    I'm betting Mysterio is 100% lying, but I'm not sure how much the MCU wants to go into the Spider-Man multiverse when that seems like Sony's thing now.

Don't forget about Endgame. spoilers:
    Five year time skip. It's possible that Miles debuted as Spider-Man while Peter was snapped away. So then plot twist, he shows up and two Spideys beat up Mysterio.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Gameinformer will be covering Ultimate Alliance 3, and our boy Miles made it on the cover, and is seen in bits of their teaser trailer

https://nintendoeverything.com/marve...ails-incoming/

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    Gameinformer will be covering Ultimate Alliance 3, and our boy Miles made it on the cover, and is seen in bits of their teaser trailer

https://nintendoeverything.com/marve...ails-incoming/
    They're not even sharing the cover with Peter this time .

And first confirmation of Kamala in the game, right? Surprised they're doing a missing with her, Miles, and Gwen instead of all the spiders together.

Don't tell me the game is using Sitting In A Tree? That was a mostly Miles and Gwen story with Kamala showing up part way through.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Don't tell me the game is using Sitting In A Tree? That was a mostly Miles and Gwen story with Kamala showing up part way through.
    Probably not. They're likely grouped together in the game since they're the designated "teen characters." Putting that in quotations since Gwen is technically college-aged lol

I guess I could make the joke of Miles being paired with the two heroes he gets ship-teased with the most .

(BTW, I don't really like Electro's design).

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Probably not. They're likely grouped together in the game since they're the designated "teen characters." Putting that in quotations since Gwen is technically college-aged lol
    I wonder if they''l be the only young characters included, or if they're just the only non-DLC ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I wonder if they''l be the only young characters included, or if they're just the only non-DLC ones.
    Well, they've pretty much got the "main" ones in there. I guess they could maybe do Sam!Nova as DLC?