Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Maybe he thought Rio was getting too old to have babies? He's nearly 18, which means she must be at least in her late 30s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I'm sorry, but I continue to think that this series is underwhelming and that Miles Morales need a better writer. The conversation with his uncle was sweet, the revelation by his parents was sweet, but there was no tension. And the ending was "another day in the life of a Marvel super-hero". If you are writing a beloved character for the first time, you need to bring a fresh perspective and strong developments. The only reason that I continue to read this comics is because I like Miles Morales, but it's boring...
    I try to improve my english, feel free to correct me by DM if you see some mistakes !

Incredible Member

Brief Saladin Interview from Newsarama about #250

https://www.newsarama.com/45722-marv...din-ahmed.html

Ultimate Member

Planet of the Nerds #3 has a Miles Morales reference again. A quick commentary about seeing someone who looks like you in comics. REAL QUICK.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I would love to see Saladin touch on the whole "immortality" Oz formula thing from Miles' past. Especially since Ultimate Green Goblin will be making a return as part of his growing rogues gallery. Maybe that's a reason the new villain Ultimatum is coming after our boy.
    I think Ultimate Goblin is going to be a one-and-done summoned by Ultimatum. I don't think it's going to go much deeper into that.

Or if it does go deeper, it'll explore Miles' new history in 616 instead of dwelling on Ultimate stuff.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

I love the idea of Miles facing off against a horde of Doppelgangers, with colors similar to his. Maybe he could get his own unique Doppelganger character, just like Peter has one.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Miles has super Venom Blast in UA3. Even leaves him kinda weak after using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Miles has super Venom Blast in UA3. Even leaves him kinda weak after using it.
    Yeah, I don't think we've really seen that pop up much in other media.

Hmm...did he use it against those giant Spider Slayers in the cartoon? I think he might have.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't think we've really seen that pop up much in other media.

Hmm...did he use it against those giant Spider Slayers in the cartoon? I think he might have.
    He actually uses it in Future Fight as well but is doesn't leave him feeling wonky.
    The cartoon is also inconsistent with Miles. I remember him using it like once. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    He actually uses it in Future Fight as well but is doesn't leave him feeling wonky.
    The cartoon is also inconsistent with Miles. I remember him using it like once. Lol
    I mean, he used it to take down two giant robots. If he could do that on command they'd, have, like, no problem with anybody .

(Maybe that's why they always ignore Miles).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe he thought Rio was getting too old to have babies? He's nearly 18, which means she must be at least in her late 30s.
    I think its more the psychological idea that a teenager knows how babies are made, but they don't imagine their parents having sex.

Here's a variant cover for the Absolute Carnage tie-in Iban Coello

Astonishing Member

I feel sorry for Miles, because facing so young a monster like Carnage, it might be too much for him. By the way, I'm very interested to know how that supposed "Doppelganger-Miles" is going to be created. The original one, the one based on Peter, was created by Magus.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Here's a variant cover for the Absolute Carnage tie-in Iban Coello
    He looks like Sunspot from back in the day.

Looks like he has curlish hair.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    He looks like Sunspot from back in the day.

Looks like he has curlish hair.
    Are you talking about Kasady? We don't see Miles' hair at all.