Page 58 of 89 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1324
  1. #856
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,771

    Default

    Miles is in Life Story #6. spoilers:
    However, he turns out to be Superior Spider-Man - Otto got him instead of Peter. It's fixed by the end.
    end of spoilers

  2. #857
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Miles also had an appearance in today's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

  3. #858
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    This variant for AC Miles Morales looks great, I think the eyes works better for the symbiote suit than the spiral
    Last edited by Dragonick; 08-31-2019 at 06:02 PM.

  4. #859
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,295

    Default

    Since it's his doppleganger, it'll be interesting if it ends up surviving past this event.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

  5. #860
    Incredible Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Since it's his doppleganger, it'll be interesting if it ends up surviving past this event.
    im unsure why its called doppleganger besides the look but its clearly Miles wearing a symbiote nothing more
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

  6. #861
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    im unsure why its called doppleganger besides the look but its clearly Miles wearing a symbiote nothing more
    It also reminds me a lot of Man-Spider.

  7. #862
    Mighty Member Dragonick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Issue #11 will be drawn by Ig Guara and Jose Carlos instead of Garron here's a drawing of Miles that Guara did of Miles

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...od-spider-man/

  8. #863
    Incredible Member Grimm911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Issue #11 will be drawn by Ig Guara and Jose Carlos instead of Garron here's a drawing of Miles that Guara did of Miles

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...od-spider-man/
    Oh yeah, Ig Guara is currently drawing the last three issues for, Marvel Team-Up. He kinda has a sketchy look similar to some of my favorite artist like Sean Murphy, and going from his Instagram account he seems to be a fan of Miles so our boy should be in good hands with this one.

    Donít know anything about Jose Carlos though; does anyone have any examples of his work?

  9. #864
    Astonishing Member Cville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    4,143

    Default

    I enjoyed Miles in both Absolute Carnage and Absolute Carnage: Miles Morales. Both issues cover the same moment with him, but they're were both solid too.

  10. #865
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    This variant for AC Miles Morales looks great, I think the eyes works better for the symbiote suit than the spiral
    Pretty interesting look. Miles outfit is pretty is already black red do him having a traditional symbiote look like Peter or Gwen probably wouldn't pop or stick out.

  11. #866
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Pretty interesting look. Miles outfit is pretty is already black red do him having a traditional symbiote look like Peter or Gwen probably wouldn't pop or stick out.
    I guess it also fits since he's not going to be in control of the form anyways.

  12. #867
    Astonishing Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,084

    Default

    Miles showed up in Life Story #6 and in FNSM #11 made me realize that Miles has met Mary Jane at different ages in different continuities.

    Here's Miles and "Big Sister" MJ in Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1
    Attachment 86431

    Miles and "Cool Aunt" MJ in FNSM #11 in 616.
    Attachment 86432

    Miles and Honorary White Grandma MJ in LF #6
    MJ and Miles 3.jpg

  13. #868
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Miles showed up in Life Story #6 and in FNSM #11 made me realize that Miles has met Mary Jane at different ages in different continuities.

    Here's Miles and "Big Sister" MJ in Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1
    Attachment 86431

    Miles and "Cool Aunt" MJ in FNSM #11 in 616.
    Attachment 86432

    Miles and Honorary White Grandma MJ in LF #6
    MJ and Miles 3.jpg
    In the second one he seems kind of bewildered that a civilian wouldn't be as shocked as they normally would be.

  14. #869
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    In the second one he seems kind of bewildered that a civilian wouldn't be as shocked as they normally would be.
    Well it is Mary Jane after all lol. Is Miles even aware that Peter and MJ are a couple? Peter and Miles don't really ever converse with one another's supporting casts.

  15. #870
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    18,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Miles showed up in Life Story #6 and in FNSM #11 made me realize that Miles has met Mary Jane at different ages in different continuities.

    Here's Miles and "Big Sister" MJ in Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man #1
    Attachment 86431

    Miles and "Cool Aunt" MJ in FNSM #11 in 616.
    Attachment 86432

    Miles and Honorary White Grandma MJ in LF #6
    MJ and Miles 3.jpg
    The first two attachments are broken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •