Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    something i just thought of what if everyone in spoilers:
    the ultimate universe is dead by 616 Miles?
    end of spoilers
    It would make sense he appears to have multiple powers in that suit and some type of Cap shield
    spoilers:
    It looks like he just stole their tech, to be fair - namely, Black Widow, Giant-Man, Iron Man, Thor, and Captain America. Natasha was a long dead traitor in 1610, and we know Tony had been replaced by Ironheart, so he couldn't have just defeated the Ultimates in battle, Widow wouldn't have been there. He also doesn't seem to have got anything from Spider-Man or Spider-Woman, who were both also on that Ultimates team we saw at the end of Spider-Men II.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Niffleheim

Miles has encountered villains and antagonists like Rhino, Mr Dutcher, Tombstone, Snatcher, Starling, Uncle Aaron, Assessor, Quantum, Green Goblin and Ultimatum over a span of 10 issues. I don't think i have seen Miles having had this kind of movement in story for a long time or maybe I just forgot

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralmist View Post
    Miles has encountered villains and antagonists like Rhino, Mr Dutcher, Tombstone, Snatcher, Starling, Uncle Aaron, Assessor, Quantum, Green Goblin and Ultimatum over a span of 10 issues. I don't think i have seen Miles having had this kind of movement in story for a long time or maybe I just forgot
    How dare you forget the glory that was, no, IS the Frost Pharaoh???

I propose Mr. Dutcher to be Miles new arch nemesis from now on. Also I don't think, even though it was short, Miles has ever had a fight as wild as this issue's.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    I propose Mr. Dutcher to be Miles new arch nemesis from now on. Also I don't think, even though it was short, Miles has ever had a fight as wild as this issue's.
    I hope Mr Dutcher isn't a villain I enjoy him as an antagonist. Chamberlain, in the novel, was enough for me.(I don't want educators to be villains)

Contenders in wild fights hmmm....... I'll have to agree and the history he has with those characters helped a lot

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post
    How dare you forget the glory that was, no, IS the Frost Pharaoh???
    Lol! The name was too ridiculous for me to take seriously and that's probably why I deleted him from my mind.
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-12-2019 at 11:13 AM.

I hope Mr Dutcher isn't a villain I enjoy him as an antagonist. Chamberlain, in the novel, was enough for me.(I don't want educators to be villains)

Contenders in wild fights hmmm....... I'll have to agree and the history he has with those characters helped a lot
    Nah I want Dutcher to remain in Miles' supporting cast as a Jameson-esque figure. I'm not really keen on giving Miles his own parallels to Peter's supporting cast, but Dutcher just seems like too much fun to pass up on.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    Nah I want Dutcher to remain in Miles' supporting cast as a Jameson-esque figure. I'm not really keen on giving Miles his own parallels to Peter's supporting cast, but Dutcher just seems like too much fun to pass up on.
    Maybe it will be fun I'm probably responding to my aversion to Chamberlain and a teacher writing to the Miles Morales writing team not to make Dutcher into a villain. We'll see where his story will go

Niffleheim

Saladin Ahmed

a LOT of people are aksing about Miles' memories of the Ultimate Universe -- all I can say is yes, it IS strange that he no longer seems to remember his origin there, and YES we will absolutely be addressing why that is
    I wasn't expecting Saladin to address Miles' UU memories issues.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

I wasn't expecting Saladin to address Miles' UU memories issues.
    Well he was the one to bring up the memory issues

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Well he was the one to bring up the memory issues
    Really! lol i maybe have my own memory issues because I thought the confusion started with Bendis reincarnating Rio without any explanation other than speculating if Owen Reece had a hand in it and then memory issues snowballed from there.
    Last edited by Tofali; 09-13-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Really! lol i may my own memory issues because I thought the confusion started with Bendis reincarnating Rio without any explanation other speculating if Owen Reece had a hand in it and then memory issues snowballed from there.
    To be fair Bendis went with Miles remembering. Other writers aren't sure. Saladin is trying to paint it as both with Miles having a messed up memory.

The Gwenpool incident could've been easily explained as him simply lying to her. Did anything else explicitly say he didn't remember?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Gwenpool incident could've been easily explained as him simply lying to her. Did anything else explicitly say he didn't remember?
    When he guest starred over in Venom and attacked Eddie, he simply said that Venom "hurt" his mom once, not killed her.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Even that could easily be waved off because technically it was the cops that killed her not Venom. Now that I think about it Miles is one of the few characters have actually referenced Secret Wars.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 09-13-2019 at 11:03 AM.