Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1392

As much sense as that makes it feels a little anticlimactic for some reason. As for the issue, it was okay not very much to talk about. I'm interested to see how it ends to see how it all shakes out.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

If Miles' mandibles work the same as that of an actual spider's, what might save Jonah's life is that the injected venom might paralyze him and put him in a coma, leading Miles-Doppelganger to think that he is actually dead.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    So since I'm a nocturnal bug, I went ahead and read Absolute Carnage #2 tie-in. Fairly solid, but straightforward issue. Interesting thing is the letters column actually addressed the elephant in the room of Aaron taking back the Prowler mantle. In it, it was addressed that Hobie is actually more or less retired from heroics now that he has an actual white-collar gig.
    ... yeah, and I guess that's going to lead to Hobie getting killed (again!) for anybody who doesn't know that there's a "new" Prowler on the scene.

Spider-Verse #1 preview is up, looks like the mystery person is someone named Spider-Zero
    https://monkeysfightingrobots.co/hea...usive-preview/
    I'm really excited for this, we'll be getting a ton of great art.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Spider-Verse #1 preview is up, looks like the mystery person is someone named Spider-Zero
    I didn't care much when this was announced, but it's starting to look more and more fun to me. I can't wait to pick it up.

Absolute Carnage:Miles Morales #2 NYCC variant

I wonder if Spider-Zero is some kind of microscopic Spider-Man.

David Nakayam connecting variant for Absolute Carnage:Miles Morales

This really is the superior design compared to what we get inside the issues, the spiral over the face just can't compare to the multiple eyes.

David Nakayam connecting variant for Absolute Carnage:Miles Morales

This really is the superior design compared to what we get inside the issues, the spiral over the face just can't compare to the multiple eyes.
    The four eyes is a little Ultron, but it works in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The four eyes is a little Ultron, but it works in my opinion.
    I count 8 eyes. Notice the four little red orbs below the four big eyes? Yeah those are eyes as well, they're real easy to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    I count 8 eyes. Notice the four little red orbs below the four big eyes? Yeah those are eyes as well, they're real easy to miss.
    ...so they are .

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I'm on a casual fan of Miles, but I do have a question.

Now that his permanent residence is in the 616 Universe, how does Miles survive? Where does he live? Does he stay with the Champions? Is he going to school?

This kid lost everything. His entire world. Did this experience traumatize him?

Miles lives with his family and goes to the same school he always has. When he was brought to 616 his supporting cast was brought over with him including his mom and uncle who were revived from the dead. It wasn't made clear until recently, but Miles had also forgotten the Ultimate universe and only has some vague memories of it so as far as he and anyone else are concerned Miles has always been from 616.

Only on weekends. He lives in the school dorms most of the time, with Ganke and Judge.

I wonder if any of his supporting cast would also have those flashbacks we just learned Miles has been having? I can imagine Rio getting injured, and Jefferson suddenly remembering when she was killed, or Ganke watching the news reports about the events of the current Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man arc (Peter's Spider-Man is believed to have been killed) and remembering 1610 Peter's death.

About the Champions, they do have accommodation on board the Champions Mobile Bunker, and Snowguard lives with Viv Vision - or at least, did when she first joined the team. Now that Pinpoint, who creates teleportals, has joined the team, there should be no reason why Amka can't commute daily from Canada! The Bunker's accommodation isn't used much though, especially since the team expanded.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-01-2019 at 09:56 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I always felt that when Rio found out that Miles and Jeff were keeping Miles' identity secret and she was talking about that movie it was implying a repressed memory.