Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Electricmastro View Post
    Nice one. Also, I just remembered this one as well!

Excellent! Also, don't forget this one:

Nice picks guys!

I like these ones too!

This one is weird but hey, it's all about her.

I always got a feeling she was planned to get a solo until the Antman movie stuff got out and Wright planned to use Janet as dying in Hank's story and since the comic writers were backing up the scripts back then, that may have influenced killing plans for a mini solo and then when Reed took over and had to readjust things so Janet was still gone but only in the microverse plus the breakout of Hope's character, that kinda muddled the waters. Plus her being gone since the events of AXIS because Remender planned to use her and didn't, basically ruining any plans for her in 2015 and likely ruined things up to her team up with X23. Remember the original solicits saying she retired?

Yeah, she should've been in Duggan's Uncanny Avengers from the start, instead of joining in the second arc (just after that All-New Wolverine appearance).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah I remember being really disappointed that she wasn't in the initial cast. But then we really made some noise on twitter and tumblr, both to Breevort and Duggan. I wonder if that helped at all. Same time she joined Uncanny, she had a few appearances in ANADA as well with Nadia. That summer was her return. marvel.com even released an article about her return. Like mreddie said, like she really meant to retire after axis.

But the whole storyline with Alex really got dropped after remender left, that's such a shame. AXIS even ended with a cliffhanger for Janet.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Nice picks guys!

I like these ones too!

This one is weird but hey, it's all about her.

Controversial opinion: they never should have undid bug Janet.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    I always got a feeling she was planned to get a solo until the Antman movie stuff got out and Wright planned to use Janet as dying in Hank's story and since the comic writers were backing up the scripts back then, that may have influenced killing plans for a mini solo and then when Reed took over and had to readjust things so Janet was still gone but only in the microverse plus the breakout of Hope's character, that kinda muddled the waters. Plus her being gone since the events of AXIS because Remender planned to use her and didn't, basically ruining any plans for her in 2015 and likely ruined things up to her team up with X23. Remember the original solicits saying she retired?
    Didn't stop Eric O'Grady from being Ant-man or having a book. Eric's book replaced the MAX Ant-Man (Pym) book.

I didn't know this existed!

She's one of the big characters in this game but good to see this costume represented too

Hmm, those symbols in the corner are odd. Is Rocket there an MCU costume? Because that's the only reason why he'd be labelled as Avengers, instead of GOTG like Mantis.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hmm, those symbols in the corner are odd. Is Rocket there an MCU costume? Because that's the only reason why he'd be labelled as Avengers, instead of GOTG like Mantis.
    They have movie and comic versions for both characters I think

Janet appeared in Avengers Loki Unleashed #1 today and she was simply awesome in it. It was a delight to see her lead the team again, it almost made me tear up, so good, want more. Loved the issue. She was great, Monica was great, I wish we had an actual ongoing like this.

Mighty Member

That pun is so dumb and so bad. It's the best.

https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1...r-ant-man-3%2F

Michelle Pfeiffer is down for a third AntMan

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1...r-ant-man-3%2F

Michelle Pfeiffer is down for a third AntMan
    Yess I saw that earlier today.

Suddenly no longer an amatw-anti