Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    So are we co-opting the promotional poster art for Janet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So are we co-opting the promotional poster art for Janet ?
    Well, my Wasp metal bookmark of the exact same design of that pose fom lootcrate says it's Janet :P

Though I don't think it matters. This is just for promotional stuff so it's just "Wasp" , everyone has a specific design

We need a clean version of that art. There's some surprising people on it - Spider-Ham and Spider-Girl? Nico Minoru and Karolina Dean? And for some reason, Tippy-Toe is next to Spider-Gwen and Star-Lord, and her owner Squirrel Girl is nowhere in sight!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Near Long Island. No Circus Pizza, though.

One of my scenarios is for Ant-Man and the Wasp to shrink and enter Falcon's body after he's injured. Hmmm... sounds like a certain thing Tony Stark did in his 90s animated series.
    STAS apologist, New 52 apologist, writer of several DC fan projects.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
    One of my scenarios is for Ant-Man and the Wasp to shrink and enter Falcon's body after he's injured. Hmmm... sounds like a certain thing Tony Stark did in his 90s animated series.
    Hank, while he was the Wasp, did that for Luke Cage in Bendis's New Avengers when Luke had an issue with his heart. And I think I also remember something along those lines happening in Daredevil? No Jan, though.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Hank, while he was the Wasp, did that for Luke Cage in Bendis's New Avengers when Luke had an issue with his heart. And I think I also remember something along those lines happening in Daredevil? No Jan, though.
    Yeah, that was Hank too (he was Giant-Man by that point though).

Scott Lang has done that for Bruce Banner, Jim Hammond, and his daughter.

And Nadia did it for Vision in her Avengers debut. Also, Janet guested in an issue of All-New Wolverine, loaning Laura some Pym particles to go inside one of her cloned sisters and destroy some nanobytes (only for that sister to get killed immediately after).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-04-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Another Marvel Comics 1000 variant with Jan on it. She's on 5 of them so far (6 if you count a black&white version of one of them)

A lot of Janet in today's Iron Man #15, some nice Tonyjan moments as well as action but things don't end great for Jan, it's as we expected when Ultron Agenda was announced. I'm not worrying for a lasting consequence for her but it might be a rough arc for her.

I'm more concerned about Vision. And something is amiss if Riri, Viv, and Nadia don't get involved in the upcoming arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    A lot of Janet in today's Iron Man #15, some nice Tonyjan moments as well as action but things don't end great for Jan, it's as we expected when Ultron Agenda was announced. I'm not worrying for a lasting consequence for her but it might be a rough arc for her.
    Oh no I don't want anything bad to happen to Jan...

Could you post a little spoiler of what is happening? Under spoiler tags, of course...
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

My shop didn't have Iron Man 15 so I've no idea what happened to Jan. Hope it's nothing too bad.