Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
Awesome. I love Zub keeping the continuity. He's great. Gonna miss Janet in issues 3 and 4
There's continuity from the Iron Man book, but not from the Uncanny Avengers one, IMO.

So many questions... this seems like a dream or a vision... we saw in UA that Pymtron's body is very different than what we're seeing here.

Why is Pymtron's hair brown? Why is Jan calling him "Hank"? She knows very well that this isn't "Hank" since she made the call in UA to throw it into the sun since she determined it wasn't Hank at all. Why is she fine with Tony being a workaholic while she was always nagging Hank about the very same fact?

This seems like a very interesting book though, and I'm a sucker for study of characters, which seems to be the case for Jan in this issue. Now I'm starting to regret not having picked it up yet. And not to mention the art looks very good. I read that the story arcs are two-issues long for this book, so I just might pick it up if Jan comes back in issue 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
It's coloured wrong though. Hank's blond.
Saw that too. It always irritates me when that happens. I know it's silly, but I can't help myself. Also, I wonder when Jan's eyes got brown. They used to be blue back in the old Avengers book.