Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    Avengers United They Stand and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes are comnig to Disney+

Janet exposure!!
    Yay!!! Great news!!
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Avengers United They Stand and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes are comnig to Disney+

Janet exposure!!
    If only the animes were there too. With Future Avengers being used in the comics, they really need to get their show finally released in the US soon. And of course, both shows have the same Avengers team - Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Wasp.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If only the animes were there too. With Future Avengers being used in the comics, they really need to get their show finally released in the US soon. And of course, both shows have the same Avengers team - Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Wasp.
    I had the same thought! Thanks to those shows and the animations, Janet's actually Marvel's most prominent female character in cartoons/animations, surpassing the episode count of any other female character if I'm not mistaken, so I wish they were there indeed.

Janet was great in Agents of Wakanda 2! I really enjoy that book, hope it lasts 12 issues at least.

Eh, I'm not a fan of having everything revolve around relationship traumas for her.
    That's been dealt with so many times already. She needs to be put in new situations.
    So far that book has been really underwhelming to me. The Sentry stuff felt completely pointless and anticlimatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Eh, I'm not a fan of having everything revolve around relationship traumas for her.
    That's been dealt with so many times already. She needs to be put in new situations.
    So far that book has been really underwhelming to me. The Sentry stuff felt completely pointless and anticlimatic.
    Yeah but this is a pretty recent thing that's happened to her so it makes sense that that's what's haunting her currently.

I personally really enjoy the fast paced action.

The thing is, when you're a character only living inside team books or supporting roles in other books, your stories are bound to revolve around personal / relationship drama for the most part. They won't give her a solo to explore more of her.

Yeah, Zub knows what's planned for Ultron Agenda over in Iron Man, since he was intended to co-write it, and this is certainly set after that arc. Makes sense that Pymtron and the armor-fused Tony are her nightmare.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Rumor Antman 3 film Summer of 2021.

https://twitter.com/PodcastMurphy/st...58490134642690

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    West Coast Avengers, Avengers vol. 1 before the whole Onslaught thing, Busiek's Avengers, heck even Bendis... not only it has been dealt with but I'd say resolved. Lately writers seem to bring back past conflicts that had been settled years ago. I don't get this. I expected better from Zub, in terms of long term continuity.

Not saying the story isn't good though, and I'm not throwing shade at Janet. It's moreso a writer's "problem".
    "You don't raise yourself by stepping on somebody else"

Currently looking for a pull list... Does near-mint West Coast Avengers count?

#givebackthesuit
    #stopstealinghisstuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    West Coast Avengers, Avengers vol. 1 before the whole Onslaught thing, Busiek's Avengers, heck even Bendis... not only it has been dealt with but I'd say resolved. Lately writers seem to bring back past conflicts that had been settled years ago. I don't get this. I expected better from Zub, in terms of long term continuity.

Not saying the story isn't good though, and I'm not throwing shade at Janet. It's moreso a writer's "problem".

But it's something that's literally still going on in Tony Stark Iron Man. It hasn't even been resolved yet in that book. It's not a past conflict, it's a present conflict. How can writers decade ago deal with an Iron Man story from 2019 so Zub can bring it back again? I don't get the logic.

I thought she and Hank had moved on and were on good terms? They still dragging this mess?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    I thought she and Hank had moved on and were on good terms? They still dragging this mess?
    Hank is dead.

Hank is dead.
    Oof I thought him and Ultron merged no?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Oof I thought him and Ultron merged no?
    The jury is out on that. We've been told that Hank is dead and that it is just Ultron wearing Hank's face and body like a meat-suit now that their bodies are merged. However, there are times where it seems like Hank's personality is still in there too. But it has also been suggested that is just Ultron exploiting his Hank-face to manipulate his enemies. And given that Ultron's mind was originally based on Hank's brain patterns in the first place, it wouldn't necessarily be hard for Ultron to try and fake a Pym act even before he got merged with Hank's body.

So, if there is truly anything of Hank still alive inside of Ultron it has yet to be conclusively confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    The jury is out on that. We've been told that Hank is dead and that it is just Ultron wearing Hank's face and body like a meat-suit now that their bodies are merged. However, there are times where it seems like Hank's personality is still in there too. But it has also been suggested that is just Ultron exploiting his Hank-face to manipulate his enemies. And given that Ultron's mind was originally based on Hank's brain patterns in the first place, it wouldn't necessarily be hard for Ultron to try and fake a Pym act even before he got merged with Hank's body.

So, if there is truly anything of Hank still alive inside of Ultron it has yet to be conclusively confirmed.
    Oh wow, when did he supposedly die? Recent?