Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably meant to be an Agents of Wakanda uniform. Roz Solomon wears red and black too, remember.

If it's permanent though, I think Nadia's going to need a costume change as well next time she shows up. Come to think of it, that Dell computers promo story would probably slot into continuity right after Unstoppable Wasp ended. It couldn't have slotted in at the time it was released because she hadn't met Cassie Lang yet. Now she has and they quickly became friends. Nadia happened to have a yellow costume in the Dell promo comic.
    That wasn't canon though. Right now Janet's character page on marvel.com features Janet in that outfit and both Jan and Hope got merch in that costume so I would say depsite that comic Nadia is the last Wasp associated with that look

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I know, but in the context of there being another Wasp in those same colors, it looks weird.

Plus the particular design looks better in yellow.
    Agreed. However, this will always be a favorite of mine:

That one did last a long time. First introduced before Avengers Disassembled, it was her costume right up to ANAD over a decade later - last used in an issue of All-New Wolverine just before she got a new look in Uncanny Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jay View Post
    Technically Hank isn't in there anymore.
    How come? Last I saw of the Ultron/Pym being was in Secret Empire. Otherwise nana.....

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    How come? Last I saw of the Ultron/Pym being was in Secret Empire. Otherwise nana.....
    That appearance was kind of out of sorts with how Pymtron is supposed to be (it's not Hank at all, it's Ultron just using his face).

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Infinity Wars. Hank got stuck in the soul stone... and was devoured.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/11...349423616?s=20

Looks like Janet's red costume was just a coloring mistake!
    Last edited by Captain M; 08-29-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/11...349423616?s=20

Looks like Janet's red costume was just a coloring mistake!
    That's good .

Thank goodness for that. We don't want both Wasps wearing the same colour scheme. It'd get confusing when they appear together, since the detailing can't easily be seen when they're small!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Thank goodness for that. We don't want both Wasps wearing the same colour scheme. It'd get confusing when they appear together, since the detailing can't easily be seen when they're small!
    I wouldn't have minded if the costume was just going to be for the missions in this book.

I personally want Janet to get a new costume every couple of years so it's about time. It keeps her fresh. It doesn't have to be a drastic change. All major heroes have costume changes. This way games like Future Fight have reasons to add new looks for them too

I personally want Janet to get a new costume every couple of years so it's about time. It keeps her fresh. It doesn't have to be a drastic change. All major heroes have costume changes. This way games like Future Fight have reasons to add new looks for them too
    If any character has an excuse for a new costume, it's Jan...although I feel like they would probably revert to her Coipel costume rather then give her something new.

I think her current look has at least one more year in it.

It'll probably change next time she gets added to a proper Avengers team. That's why it changed last time, when she rejoined the Uncanny Avengers (in her one ANAD appearance before that, in an issue of All-New Wolverine, she still had her previous suit). In other words, either when Aaron leaves Avengers (which probably won't be until 2021), or when a second team launches (which could happen at any time).

Yeah, that was a running theme for Janet. A new costume every few months.