Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,009 of 1009

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    Sorry, you're right! But, he did seem to dismiss some of those women's criticisms and ultimately went with the more revealing designs despite their input.
    That's not what he said at all. For the shorts version he outright acknowledged that showing that much skin was uncharacteristic (NYX notwithstanding) and that those designs were going to be problematic and likely to become (for want of a better phrase) "briefer" under other artists, and that's specifically WHY he didn't go with the shorts look. He also points out that not allowing a female character to show some skin has its own share of problems as showing too much (IE the demonizing of female expressions of sexuality and victim shaming in cases of sexual assault). However there's nothing to indicate that the feedback he got was to not show any skin whatsoever and he dismissed it.

Frankly, I think Choi struck the right balance, as the amount of skin she shows isn't far off what's usual for her.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

The New X-Men: Can't let you grow up because you make everyone look old. But we can sure as @#$% mindlessly kill you off for shock value!

Pull List: Fallen Angels (For Now)

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    That's a very interesting read, but I'll never get over her losing the Wolverine name and costume for such stupid reasons
    It didn't make sense. She didn't even know Logan was back!

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    That's a very interesting read, but I'll never get over her losing the Wolverine name and costume for such stupid reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It didn't make sense. She didn't even know Logan was back!
    It shows how much they care about Laura...
    The reason she lost Wolverine was stupid, the reason Gabby lost Honey Badger was even worse. 12 issues should've been enough to come up with better reasons, they didn't even try with that series.

Extraordinary Member spirit2011's Avatar

I really wonder why hawkeye can be used by kate and Clint, but wolverine can't be used by Laura and Wolverine
    Zethrimon unblock me