Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Yeah, Cabal forgot to draw them. Though to be honest, it never made sense that she still had them once her healing factor activated. I bet if she cut away the scar tissue it would heal up without the scarring.

By the way, Tom Taylor is currently doing an AMA on DC Reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...injustice_and/
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-05-2019 at 08:57 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Cabal forgot to draw them. Though to be honest, it never made sense that she still had them once her healing factor activated. I bet if she cut away the scar tissue it would heal up without the scarring.
    I think the idea was that she got them before the factor kicked in, so they wouldn't be recognized as "damaged" unless she did surgically remove them. As far as why she didn't, if she got them young enough, she could be attached to them; I've got a scar or two I got really early in childhood and I wouldn't getting rid of them after all these years since, to me, there as much a part of my body as fingers, ears, etc.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I wonder if we are going to get to see Laura pop up before Angels? Keep hoping she appears somewhere, hopefully without Gabby.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    I wonder if we are going to get to see Laura pop up before Angels? Keep hoping she appears somewhere, hopefully without Gabby.
    I'm guessing that Fallen Angels is going to be WHY she's not appearing in HoX. I can see her being critical of what's happening there, and not wanting to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'm guessing that Fallen Angels is going to be WHY she's not appearing in HoX. I can see her being critical of what's happening there, and not wanting to be part of it.
    Really it would be great to see more X-characters critical of what’s going on with Krakoa and separating themselves from it. It just feels weird that all of the X-Men seem perfectly fine with completely separating themselves from humans to the degree of shacking up with unrepentant villains and giving them the same rights of diplomatic immunity as all other mutants. And on top of that, while mutants have had problems with humans, quite a few of them have friends who are human making it even stranger.

Kinda funny that, while being more of a willing team player then Wolverine was, she does seem to do her own thing more by default.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Possibly but to be fair HoX/PoX only focuses on a small few and most of the Dawn of X characters are MIA

Amazing Member

Add me to the list of people who want Laura being separated from Gabby. Preferably by a coffin and six feet of cement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Possibly but to be fair HoX/PoX only focuses on a small few and most of the Dawn of X characters are MIA
    The problem is her not appearing is going to mean we're going to get a new status quo shift for Laura once AGAIN without the relevant and meaningful groundwork — such as us never seeing the moment Laura decided to become Wolverine due to the post-Secret Wars time skip, or her choice to DROP the cowl coming into Tamaki's book. Those are important moments that we SHOULD have seen unfold, not just been dropped into.

Case in point: It likely means the next time Laura and Logan actually share panel space, their reunion will have already happened off-panel. THAT IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD SEE AS IT HAPPENS.

The problem is her not appearing is going to mean we're going to get a new status quo shift for Laura once AGAIN without the relevant and meaningful groundwork — such as us never seeing the moment Laura decided to become Wolverine due to the post-Secret Wars time skip, or her choice to DROP the cowl coming into Tamaki's book. Those are important moments that we SHOULD have seen unfold, not just been dropped into.

Case in point: It likely means the next time Laura and Logan actually share panel space, their reunion will have already happened off-panel. THAT IS SOMETHING WE SHOULD SEE AS IT HAPPENS.
    That reunion happened during the events of the last issue of Uncanny X-Men - but as you say, off panel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I hope that Fallen Angels will be awesome (solics are promising), but damn, those new covers are gorgeous. I love how Laura looks here. Can't wait to see how Szymon draws her in first issue.

BHhCqa8.jpg

BANNED

Stolen from NXM Fan's Tumblr. I couldn't help but think, "Unless I'm written by Hopeless. Then 'Duuuuuuuuuurh!'"

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I hope that Fallen Angels will be awesome (solics are promising), but damn, those new covers are gorgeous. I love how Laura looks here. Can't wait to see how Szymon draws her in first issue.

BHhCqa8.jpg
    These covers are pretty cool. I like how her claws are just coming through her glove, like she's about to pop them. Starting to get real excited for Angels. What makes everything even better is that Gabs is nowhere to be seen

These covers are pretty cool. I like how her claws are just coming through her glove, like she's about to pop them. Starting to get real excited for Angels.
    Did not notice that.

What makes everything even better is that Gabs is nowhere to be seen
    Don't agree, but I'm weird.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Gabby was shown in that slide with all the various X-Men characters who will be featured in X-Men at some point, iirc.

Which is great, because Gabby's a delight. I am hoping she gets to interact with more of the Marvel Universe.