Page 31 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bishopcruz View Post
    Laura and Tyke was still such a wasted opportunity. It was one of those I never thought of before they hinted at it, then I laughed for a good few minutes when it was brought up for just how damn perfect it was.
    Logan's and Scott's reactions would have been priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Logan's and Scott's reactions would have been priceless.
    I kinda wanted Tyke and Laura to have a kid, just to add another extremely messed up branch to the multiverse's craziest family tree.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I kinda wanted Tyke and Laura to have a kid, just to add another extremely messed up branch to the multiverse's craziest family tree.
    Would that mean gabby is cable and Rachel's big sister ? Rachel technically isnt born yet and cable is technology <10 years old right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Would that mean gabby is cable and Rachel's big sister ? Rachel technically isnt born yet and cable is technology <10 years old right ?
    Correct. It would also mean that Gabby is Galactus's niece-in-law (going through two timelines).

Laura and Tyke was still such a wasted opportunity. It was one of those I never thought of before they hinted at it, then I laughed for a good few minutes when it was brought up for just how damn perfect it was.
    It's so strange to think adultClops now has those memories...

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Strange and hilarious.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    What abouts Warren?

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    What abouts Warren?
    I still contend that Scott's are still stranger and more hilarious.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Finally got to read the last issue. Sorry to see the series go, but it did seem like a fitting end to this chapter. Really wish the Powers That Be weren't scrapping everything for some over the top reinvention of the franchise that'll probably be undone within a decade.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I liked the last series well enough, but felt it was getting stale towards the end. Hopefully we can get another x-23 series before too long, one with a little more grit.

Amazing Member

I really think I want Laura on a team book or in minis more than her in a solo. Unless of course you somehow get Liu back writing. I'll make an exception then. Laura works best when she has a diverse cast of personalities to work off of, ala NXM or AA... it's why I loved the idea of her with the All New X-men back when there was hope that concept wasnt' a trainwreck and Bendis could writer her (It was a hope dashed in less than one issue). Put her on new mutants, or hell, a new X-factor or something, assuming Jamie isn't still dead or whatever.

I really think I want Laura on a team book or in minis more than her in a solo. Unless of course you somehow get Liu back writing. I'll make an exception then. Laura works best when she has a diverse cast of personalities to work off of, ala NXM or AA... it's why I loved the idea of her with the All New X-men back when there was hope that concept wasnt' a trainwreck and Bendis could writer her (It was a hope dashed in less than one issue). Put her on new mutants, or hell, a new X-factor or something, assuming Jamie isn't still dead or whatever.
    Interesting idea. While the character can work on teams, I personally find the solos offer more introspection and seem to give her more characterization.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The last storyline was not bad, but ultimately I don’t think this series was as good as it could have been. The clone stories got a bit repetitive. But at least it was entertaining enough, and I liked Mariko’s version of Laura better than Taylor’s.

Spectacular Member

you know i have been keeping up with all the comics and frankly i really don't like the Age of X-Man story, especially how they treat Laura. the more i read the more i wish Laura was around for the war of the realms story mainly so that she can wear the Muramasa Armor and maybe a reforged Muramasa blade and come riding in on a Pegasus to wage senseless slaughter to those who would dare invade her adoptive city of New York.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jhack53 View Post
    you know i have been keeping up with all the comics and frankly i really don't like the Age of X-Man story, especially how they treat Laura. the more i read the more i wish Laura was around for the war of the realms story mainly so that she can wear the Muramasa Armor and maybe a reforged Muramasa blade and come riding in on a Pegasus to wage senseless slaughter to those who would dare invade her adoptive city of New York.
    That would be WAY to awesome, and might actually service her character in a crossover.