Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Default Laura Kinney: X-23 Appreciation 2019

Well, it appears it’s up to me to make a new one, so here we are.
    Let’s start with a fairly common discussion: What’s your favorite Laura moment? Personally, it’s that scene from X-Force #20. You know which one I’m talking about:

Asides from that, what do you think she’s got in store for 2019? What are you hoping? I’m going with “continued prominence on the main team and reuniting with Logan” and “abolishing the no-kill rule,” respectively.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I'm hoping they stop writing her generically and let her go back to being laconic, gruff, and results-oriented in her communication. She doesn't have to revert back to being sullen and not knowing how to properly interact with her peers but with the way she's written today, she could be anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    I'm hoping they stop writing her generically and let her go back to being laconic, gruff, and results-oriented in her communication. She doesn't have to revert back to being sullen and not knowing how to properly interact with her peers but with the way she's written today, she could be anybody.
    Have to agree with you. Tamaki and Thompson have both been doing decent jobs with Laura, but Brisson is way off.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Happy New Year to Laura and all her fans .

I'm really looking forward to the Sideshow premium format figure coming out in 2019.

marvel-x-23-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006751-01.jpg

In this thread, we hate dinosaurs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I'm really looking forward to the Sideshow premium format figure coming out in 2019.

Nice abs

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

*Whew!* I logged in and saw the old thread for 2018 was closed, forgetting that today was New Year's Day (yeah, saying goodbye to a beloved pet and then trying to refocus your grief-addled brain is a real chore!). Thankfully, it is not a dead thread.

So, I was thinking just now as I logged in, what if Laura were to get a pet dog? I know A LOT of people are cat enthusiasts, but I am not. Seriously, tho', a dog and Laura would be good together. Maybe she could get a Mini Schnauzer? Wouldn't that be something, yeah? And, yes, I am somewhat biased, but hugs for everyone!
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Nice abs
    Man the claws are shaped funky, tho. I wish more artists put thought into how they actually fit in her arms when they draw them (sculptures like this are even more egregious).

And I still want a Hot Toys X-23. :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Pandarifically Delusional View Post
    *Whew!* I logged in and saw the old thread for 2018 was closed, forgetting that today was New Year's Day (yeah, saying goodbye to a beloved pet and then trying to refocus your grief-addled brain is a real chore!). Thankfully, it is not a dead thread.

So, I was thinking just now as I logged in, what if Laura were to get a pet dog? I know A LOT of people are cat enthusiasts, but I am not. Seriously, tho', a dog and Laura would be good together. Maybe she could get a Mini Schnauzer? Wouldn't that be something, yeah? And, yes, I am somewhat biased, but hugs for everyone!
    The most prolific assassin in Marvel history and a schnauzer? Um, no. Jonathan is fine.

Yeah, that wolverine does behave a lot like a dog anyway.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that wolverine does behave a lot like a dog anyway.
    Which is kind of disappointing considering wolverines are pretty much just big ferrets. I'd love to see a panel that reveals Jonathan has stolen everything in the apartment that isn't nailed down and stashed it under Gabby's bed. Or to see him break out into the Weasel War Dance.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's like 50% abs. wew.

That looks incredible. It'll also probably be incredibly expensive, but for X-23, so worth it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I want to eat pancakes off those goddamn abs.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate