Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Doesn't this series use Revanche (who is Asian)? She looks like Kitty cosplaying Psylocke on here...
    Probably just because of the brown hair, instead of black with purple. Pretty sure the interior art will be correct.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Laura and Gabby are shown in next Fearless preview. So beside waiting for Fallen Angels and maybe X being in HoX or PoX we're gonna have at least a bit of her next week (and hopefully in next Fearless issues).

Aside from that I hope Gabby won't be in Fallen Angels and they will keep them both separated for a while. As much as I love Laura being happy and with familly I'm tired of them being sell as package deal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Laura and Gabby are shown in next Fearless preview. So beside waiting for Fallen Angels and maybe X being in HoX or PoX we're gonna have at least a bit of her next week (and hopefully in next Fearless issues).

Aside from that I hope Gabby won't be in Fallen Angels and they will keep them both separated for a while. As much as I love Laura being happy and with familly I'm tired of them being sell as package deal.
    On the one hand, I'm glad to see they're not dropping the thread from the thread of Laura taking down bio tech companies experimenting with her DNA. OTOH, the fact that's ALL the Tamaki book was focusing on has kind of played it out. I'd rather see someone follow-up on Orphans of X and Laura's decision to go after the people who hired her at the Facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Fallen angel 2 cover
    Attachment 85719
    Can't wait to see how Laura works with Kid Cable. But I kind of wish she would go back to her old Wolverine costume. She looked great in that costume. Even if she goes by X-23, I think that's her best costume right now. If Supergirl can wear a similar costume to her cousin, why can't Laura wear a similar costume to her father?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Which one? She had three Wolverine costumes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which one? She had three Wolverine costumes.
    Black and Gray biker was the most "Laura" of the three, but her new suit is fine. No need to change her costume again now.

Ive always wanted to see Laura with more Psylocke after Claremont's run. Just not this Psylocke

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ive always wanted to see Laura with more Psylocke after Claremont's run. Just not this Psylocke
    I think the interplay between Laura and Kwannon could be interesting. Two former assassins one unwilling(Laura), and one willing(Kwannon). Or two unwilling assassins since Kwannon's back story is a few pages at best currently. For me Laura lost a bit of her edge when she adopted the hard no killing rule, except apparently in Kimura's case. I would like Kwannon to point out that some villains are so perverse/corrupted that they must be put down like Kimura.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Black and Gray biker was the most "Laura" of the three, but her new suit is fine. No need to change her costume again now.
    I agree. And personally think without the cowl even the black and grey would look too plain.

I like her current costume better anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beaubier View Post
    I agree. And personally think without the cowl even the black and grey would look too plain.

I like her current costume better anyway.
    I do like that Choi retained the jacket from the black and gray suit, just with a couple splashes of color. The only thing I'd change is to do away with is the gloves. They look goofy and make me think of those ugly-ass toe shoes some runners wear, and I just can't get into the design.

Eve Ewing wrote an X-23 story for Fearless #2. It's set after the end of the last solo book, but before Age of X-Man.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ew-fearless-2/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Eve Ewing wrote an X-23 story for Fearless #2. It's set after the end of the last solo book, but before Age of X-Man.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...ew-fearless-2/
    The art's nice, (using the claws to indicate who is talking in the first panel is pretty clever) but Tamaki already drained this well pretty dry.

Also, Gabby ALREADY learned she can't save everybody during the Immune arc.

That is some brilliant lettering, holy molar.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Someone needed to edit this.

I can only assume in the third panel speech is supposed to come from Laura, as it makes no sense coming from Gabby, and "No, but you can try." is not a response to "One day you're going to learn that you can't save everybody."

edit: No, wait, I'm an idiot. You can try to save everyone.
    Last edited by Nazrel; 08-16-2019 at 06:39 PM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

BANNED

Saw this on Tumblr.

I've said it before, but I'd LOVE to see a story where Laura goes undercover at a high-society soiree, and has to dress to the nines in a slinky evening gown. It's just such a radical departure from her usual style of dress there's a lot of fun that could be had with it. ESPECIALLY if she runs in to someone she knows and would react accordingly.