Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I wasn't fully convinced by FA #1, but it's cool that Hill is engaging with his work and the fans, while still retaining a clear vision. The art was inconsistent and some lines made me wary - particularly with regards to Laura - but I thought the tone and antagonist/plot showed a lot of potential.

X-23 easily taking out Kid Cable was tight, at least. I wouldn't mind her teaching him some moves, and them developing some camaraderie. (Glad that Hill confirmed there will be no romance there!)
    Good to know. I didn't saw any hinting to romance on the first issue, but it is good that I won't get the risk

Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
    It just felt like so much of her development was about wanting to be more than just a weapon, and to not be defined just by violence. She doesn't have to be totally emotionless or some kind of pacifist, but FA makes her out to be someone OK with just being pointed at a problem and going off on a murder quest sanctioned by Mr. Sinister. She absolutely would care about kids being used in experiments, but she didn't sneak out of Krakoa because of that. That was something they found out about after the fact.
    Needs more nuance and bettr character motivation for sure. Laura really stopped being murder happy

But seem slike sh eis in good hands, as Hill gonna go for a fix
    Last edited by spirit2011; 11-14-2019 at 04:07 PM.