Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Hill on Laura and cable hooking up
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...804240896?s=19
    More good news
    Good. Glad to hear it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's a relief. That's a ship I don't think should sail.

Laura and Cable are great characters, but I don't see how they could work together in any meaningful capacity.
    It would definitely be more about the Wolverine/Cyclops subtext than anything meaningful about Laura and Nathan themselves.

Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hope it's back the following month

Maybe someone else will take over

Always figured this would be the first book to get the axe...or at least partial axe....
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Always figured this would be the first book to get the axe...or at least partial axe....
    Somehow it feels worse. We don't know when it will come back and plot in other books will go on. I don't care that much for other characters in FA, but I hoped to see Laura for a longer time in ongoing comics. I might like X-Men franchise, but Laura Kinney is the reason why I am so invested.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Somehow it feels worse. We don't know when it will come back and plot in other books will go on. I don't care that much for other characters in FA, but I hoped to see Laura for a longer time in ongoing comics. I might like X-Men franchise, but Laura Kinney is the reason why I am so invested.
    Her best shot is showing up on X-Men at this point, given her new friendship with Kable and her father figure shacking up in that house. Or maybe she'll show up in that upcoming Wolverine comic?

Laura will show up on wolverine and X-force. Percy probably is cooking up something with her

Astonishing Member

Vita Ayala's and Leia Williams still didnt get ther books announced, thoughts on one of them taking over FA.

She'll hopefully play a part in the Wolverine book. I won't miss Fallen Angels. It was really meh and characterized Laura terribly.

Vita Ayala's and Leia Williams still didnt get ther books announced, thoughts on one of them taking over FA.
    They won't; FA been delayed. Nothing to suggest anything more at this point, and If they already have a book in the works, it's obviously not this.
    Last edited by Nazrel; 11-21-2019 at 01:37 PM.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    They won't; FA been delayed. Nothing to suggest anything more at this point, and If they already have a book in the works, it's obviously not this.
    Hope so. Liked the first issue more then I expected and would like to see it go somewhere.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

https://t.co/He8s0h1ODJ?amp=1

Marvel did a artical about her for xmen evolution. They say she is logans generic twin, and dont mention adamantium agenda..looks like retcon got retconed.

https://t.co/He8s0h1ODJ?amp=1

Marvel did a artical about her for xmen evolution. They say she is logans generic twin, and dont mention adamantium agenda..looks like retcon got retconed.
    Not really. She literally just got 1 paragraph at the end which cuts out the bulk of her comic history. AA likely didnt get a mention bc it hasnt gone anywhere. I dont think it would have added much and would unnecessarily convolute things in an article meant to be simplify her and was more focused with her creation and origin as a character