Page 12 of 74 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Before X-23 was featured in "Logan". She showed up in a film called Hanna. It seems as if she now has her own tv show.

Amazing, our girl has all this great exposure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    That was invented long before Taylor came into the picture and I can't say that I saw it being a disadvantage to the character. Mileage may vary.
    Also, Kyle and Yost never said Sarah used her own DNA in the process of creating X-23. Although they didn't write Innocence Lost or Target X in a way that makes her sharing at least SOME of Sarah's genes impossible, Kyle outright denied it when fans asked about the idea before Taylor made his retcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Also, Kyle and Yost never said Sarah used her own DNA in the process of creating X-23. Although they didn't write Innocence Lost or Target X in a way that makes her sharing at least SOME of Sarah's genes impossible, Kyle outright denied it when fans asked about the idea before Taylor made his retcon.
    I've found that, when dealing with shared universes and multiple creators with different ideas, that stuff that doesn't make it on the page has no canonical weight.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

I've found that, when dealing with shared universes and multiple creators with different ideas, that stuff that doesn't make it on the page has no canonical weight.
    That's why I haven't taken a lot of his commentary about Laura recently very seriously. He created her, but doesn't own her. We're not even talking about the earlier days when the Big Two actually WERE predatory in how they acquired new characters from creators (so his gripes against Marvel IE posting the Dave Sim rant after the Adamantium Agenda reveal are kind of hollow). She was created FOR Marvel, if not at their direction altogether. More importantly he hasn't even written her in the comics in a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Gabby made a oopsey, and might have helped skynet
    http://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive-...-cyborg-clone/
    The more I read this, the more I get the sense that this is going to end in a tragedy that will put Laura and Gabby at odds. Gabby clearly wants to save the Cyborg X-23. Laura already seems to sense that this may not be possible. And depending on how it plays out, it could get pretty heart-wrenching. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

God I'm loving this art.
    Agreed!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

That's why I haven't taken a lot of his commentary about Laura recently very seriously. He created her, but doesn't own her. We're not even talking about the earlier days when the Big Two actually WERE predatory in how they acquired new characters from creators (so his gripes against Marvel IE posting the Dave Sim rant after the Adamantium Agenda reveal are kind of hollow). She was created FOR Marvel, if not at their direction altogether. More importantly he hasn't even written her in the comics in a decade.
    Besides, when he was writing for the character, he did have to make concessions for other writers and their stuff (like how he originally wanted the character to stay stuck at age eleven due to the forced activation of her powers messing with her growth, but wrote the character as going through her teens at a normal rate since other writers had already established that).
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Besides, when he was writing for the character, he did have to make concessions for other writers and their stuff (like how he originally wanted the character to stay stuck at age eleven due to the forced activation of her powers messing with her growth, but wrote the character as going through her teens at a normal rate since other writers had already established that).
    Which honestly would have made no sense, anyway. AFAIK even if his powers activated at a somewhat later age, Logan still reached maturity at a normal rate afterwards.

Which honestly would have made no sense, anyway. AFAIK even if his powers activated at a somewhat later age, Logan still reached maturity at a normal rate afterwards.
    Yeah, I can see the narrative potential of the idea in and of itself, but the technobable is a little dodgy. In any event, I think seeing her grow up over the course of the years has proven to be more interesting.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

we need rapid aging old solidus laura
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Metal Gear Laura XD

is Laura Solid Snake or Big Boss in this scenario?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Well Marvel keeps giving her defective clones who have been rapidly aged so maybe one day.

I'm tired of waiting for the Logan Laura reunion moment. It's been too long considering he's been back for a while. Also, thinking a gambit and x23 book would be awesome, they should do it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    I'm tired of waiting for the Logan Laura reunion moment. It's been too long considering he's been back for a while. Also, thinking a gambit and x23 book would be awesome, they should do it.
    I've said it before, but I honestly don't think Marvel knows WHAT to do when it comes to Logan and Laura.

They apparently want them to have a father/daughter relationship, and yet they never actually took the effort to BUILD that relationship prior to his death. They just pronounced it to be, starting with the Logan Legacy, and then reinforced by ANW. And then during his return apparently no one wanted to use her at all, except for Taylor, and even then the only in-universe reason she was involve at all was because of random chance

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    I'm tired of waiting for the Logan Laura reunion moment.

I honestly don't know what's happening since Storm and Iceman met him twice (FF and RoW) and I'm pretty sure they snitched to Laura.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post

I honestly don't know what's happening since Storm and Iceman met him twice (FF and RoW) and I'm pretty sure they snitched to Laura.

That’s so bullshit. You know damn well if Laura knew he was alive she’d find him.