Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

It's not every day you get a package delivery from Mike Choi, so I figured that warranted an unboxing vid. Let me know if you enjoy these kinds of videos and I may do more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    It's not every day you get a package delivery from Mike Choi, so I figured that warranted an unboxing vid. Let me know if you enjoy these kinds of videos and I may do more of them.

That's some cool art.

Just read X-23 #11. Won't spoil it, but it's a great read and has some truly heart-breaking moments. I highly recommend it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

I hope they make up soon. I'm worrye marvel will do something to gabby.

spoilers:
    also dose the new clone design mean she dose end up with angel
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 04-10-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Just read X-23 #11. Won't spoil it, but it's a great read and has some truly heart-breaking moments. I highly recommend it.
    It was pretty good. I can’t wait to see how it plays out. God I hope Laura keeps her solo after this story ends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    It was pretty good. I can’t wait to see how it plays out. God I hope Laura keeps her solo after this story ends.
    It's not been solicited for June. No idea what's happening in July, yet, but I suspect it will be relaunched with a new #1 on that stupid seasonal model after AoXM concludes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    That's some cool art.
    Thanks! Yeah, it's beautiful. Just need to get in some Ashley Witter covers and then it's off to the framing place.

Here's a better look at the painting, with some close-up detail shots:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It's not been solicited for June. No idea what's happening in July, yet, but I suspect it will be relaunched with a new #1 on that stupid seasonal model after AoXM concludes.
    August at the earliest - they already announced July's new #1s in a Youtube video.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, it's beautiful. Just need to get in some Ashley Witter covers and then it's off to the framing place.

Here's a better look at the painting, with some close-up detail shots:
    That's a beautiful painting!

Astonishing Member

So with acts of evil ( or vengeance 2) being announced, who are some of the non wolverine/xmen villains you'd like to see fight(not including kingpin, jackal,kraven there too obvious and no more clone )
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 04-11-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Laura not dealing well with Gabby being so teenaged (not that she doesn't have a valid opinion with regards to her own feelings about clones!) was really cool to see, if a tough read. Definitely an interesting development in their relationship.

Olortegui continues to crush it. Great issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So with acts of evil ( or vengeance 2) being announced, who are some of the non wolverine/xmen villains you'd like to see fight(not including kingpin, jackal,kraven there too obvious and no more clone )
    Moonstone could be fun, just because of her powers and her insightful psychological cruelty. Could be a nasty flashback to when Emma Frost was coming for Laura, and Gabby could be vulnerable too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I hope they make up soon. I'm worrye marvel will do something to gabby.
    It's set before Age of X-Man, so she won't die, at least.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    How is the constant renumbering a good idea? It's enough of a pain in the neck to figure out what goes together without this stuff.

(Hope it does get continued and not just ended or absorbed into some other team series.)

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    August at the earliest - they already announced July's new #1s in a Youtube video.
    bird_claw.jpg
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Just put the year a run starts before the number of the issue you're talking about.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

That's how they're sorted on Marvel Unlimited and Comixology anyway, isn't it? So the current volume is listed as X-23 (2018-) to disambiguate it from the earlier runs?