Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Make the first arc of Wolverines saving the teenage Male clone Logan left in space and presumably fell in a sarlack pit.

Street level defenders team. She could use a fight against kingpin
    If you're talking about the story from Savage Wolverine, he wasn't a clone, that was the far future, and he was already dying because they'd fused Adamantium to his skeleton before he was finished growing.
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Make the first arc of Wolverines saving the teenage Male clone Logan left in space and presumably fell in a sarlack pit.

Street level defenders team. She could use a fight against kingpin
    I'd LOVE to see Laura take on Kingpin, considering the end of Orphans of X was setting her up to go after the people who hired her to kill, and Fisk was one of her biggest clients.

Isn't Fisk currently protected by the law? He's the Mayor of New York!

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Former Child Assassin Club (working title)

Laura, Nadia, Ming, Bucky(?), Gabby(?), Black Widow(?)... not 100% sure who to put on this one.

Dealing with the red room and other such exploitative institutions.
    Ming? Do you mean Nadia's assassin friend Ying?
    Last edited by Digifiend; 04-23-2019 at 01:53 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

Ming? Do you mean Nadia's assassin friend Ying?
    Yes... why did I think it was Ming?
    Context is king.

X-23's most basic surface level characteristic that any idiot should grasp: Stoicism.
    I don't demand that her every minor appearance be a nuance in-depth examination of her character, but is it to much to ask she be written in Archetype?! This is storytelling 101! If you want people to stay invested in a character, you need to, at the bare minimum, write them such a way that they can plausibly be believed to be the same character!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unless you could find enough proof to take him to court, or set stuff up to charge him after he leaves office.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I'd LOVE to see Laura take on Kingpin, considering the end of Orphans of X was setting her up to go after the people who hired her to kill, and Fisk was one of her biggest clients.
    I'd love to see that story too. I remember seeing Kingpin as a potential investor or benefactor of the Facility. He's someone who, even if he didn't fund the development of living weapons like Laura, he certainly would've used them and promoted them. Laura has many reasons to go after him on a personal level. Given the extent of his many crimes, I imagine she could just go after him on general principle.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'd love to see that story too. I remember seeing Kingpin as a potential investor or benefactor of the Facility. He's someone who, even if he didn't fund the development of living weapons like Laura, he certainly would've used them and promoted them. Laura has many reasons to go after him on a personal level. Given the extent of his many crimes, I imagine she could just go after him on general principle.
    Plus it would bring her into conflict with heroes like Daredevil who believe in "Better the devil you know," and are generally willing to leave Fisk in place to prevent the chaos of an all-out war for control of his empire. There's a LOT of things you could do with such a story, and a lot of potential ideological conflicts (IE, is Murdoch's approach treating Fisk like a lesser evil REALLY the best approach?)
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 04-24-2019 at 04:42 AM.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Jeff Dekal:
    https://twitter.com/jeffdekal/status...49552510255104

Also, I'm re-reading X-Force and the black lipstick Laura rocks in Crain's issues is such a great look. Tactical lippy!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Yes... why did I think it was Ming?
    because she can be merciless....

I just want to say...I like the Fang costume on her.

8636546_f520.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Jeff Dekal:
    https://twitter.com/jeffdekal/status...49552510255104

Also, I'm re-reading X-Force and the black lipstick Laura rocks in Crain's issues is such a great look. Tactical lippy!
    She needs to be put on another xforce team

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    She needs to be put on another xforce team
    Wasn't part of the point of her original X-Force career that she wasn't supposed to be on that team? Would be really hard now that she's been depicted to be someone far less willing to default to lethal force then she used to be.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Wasn't part of the point of her original X-Force career that she wasn't supposed to be on that team? Would be really hard now that she's been depicted to be someone far less willing to default to lethal force then she used to be.
    Not if you kill off or seriously hurt someone she cares about. Say Gabby?

Sure, that is a confirmed exception. Still, I do feel the point still stands overall.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

So every opponent she faces in X-Force will have hurt Gabby (someone who can also heal) to the extent Laura will break her rules?

She wouldn't use lethal force on the people who hurt her the worst in her life. It's the whole point of her character arc.