Page 43 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thought I should share this here since it's damn good Laura art by Francis Xie. And others will enjoy a certain other aspect about it - his hands. *Ducks*

https://twitter.com/francishsie/stat...01301758042112

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Thought I should share this here since it's damn good Laura art by Francis Xie. And others will enjoy a certain other aspect about it - his hands. *Ducks*

Dammit, someone get Marvel on this.

Although IMO Laura owes Julian an apology for failing him as a friend, as well.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Looks like someone used their common sense and asked Elixir to grow back Hellion's hands.

(I know it's a fan page)
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post

Great find! Canon or not, it's a sweet moment.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Great find! Canon or not, it's a sweet moment.
    I'm sure XCE will be along any moment to tell us we're not allowed to enjoy it because of some thing that was said one time on Twitter.

Franklin kids? Do they mean the Richards kids? Franklin Richards happens to be a reality warper, so it fits the context.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Dammit, someone get Marvel on this.

Although IMO Laura owes Julian an apology for failing him as a friend, as well.

Yeah she sure does. But so many people give Laura a free pass.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Who do you think can take more damage, Laura or Logan?
    Laura regenerates faster but Logan has an unbreakable skeleton so nobody can cut his head, arms or legs.

Which is better?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Laura regenerates faster but Logan has an unbreakable skeleton so nobody can cut his head, arms or legs.

Which is better?
    Laura takes a grenade to the head, her head could be blown off, logan in the same situation gets annoyed. Logan is more durable, Laura is more of a balanced character because she can actually take damage and dosent have a free win thanks to the skeleton.

Also logans head and limbs can be ripped off, limbs are held by ligaments, non metal organic ligaments that can be ripped and destroyed.

You put Logan's head in a guillotine, and even if the blade is made of adamantium, it's going to get stuck when it hits the bones. The one thing adamantium can't damage is adamantium itself. So no, Logan cannot be decapitated. Same probably can't be said for his limbs, but you would need to be very precise - a straight blade wouldn't do it as the joints of course are curved. It's highly unlikely unless you have X-ray vision, fast reflexes or super speed, and a small weapon you can do precise movements with. It's probably easier to just chop off a hand than a whole arm. Old Man Logan had that happen to him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Which is better?
    In a fight, Logan's adamantium skeleton. Yes, Laura can heal faster, but she's still vulnerable to the injuries that could disable her or ACTUALLY kill her. And even if Laura can regenerate from a bullet to the head, it will still put her down for a few minutes until she recovers. However a LOT of writers fail to account for the fact that just because something hits Logan's indestructible skeleton doesn't mean the energy of the blow just goes away (this is why knights wore padded gambesons or jacks underneath the armor. Yes, a sword can't cut through plate armor. But a heavy enough blow will still do potentially lethal damage to the tissue underneath from sheer blunt-force trauma). So Logan getting shot in the head should STILL be knocked unconscious even if the bullet doesn't penetrate, simply because the energy of the bullet impact is going to be transmitted through his skull and into his brain.

For the sake of drama, Laura is probably the better character to write BECAUSE she has the potential of suffering a serious or even mortal injury. There's more stakes involved when she's faced with a large mob, or a single opponent near or at her level that simply makes her more interesting to read. Frankly, watching Logan in fights can just be BORING because there's rarely a sense of danger. Case in point their Generations one-shot, when scores of Logan fans were screaming bloody murder over Logan needing help fighting several dozen Hand ninjas while accusing Marvel of shilling X-23 by making him look bad. I'm sorry, but that right there me not want to read a Logan book AT ALL. I'd much rather read the early stuff when his healing factor just meant he healed faster than normal, and didn't extend to reattaching/regenerating limbs or being BURNED DOWN TO A SKELETON and bouncing back from a few strips of flesh. Because if the hero doesn't have a chance of losing, there's no tension.

The skeleton seems strong but it also slows Logan's healing factor, that makes Laura's healing better, she also doesn't have to carry all the weight of the adamantium so she should be faster or at least more acrobatic than him.

I know sometimes there is some animosity from fans of each character but I really want to see Logan and Laura interact more. He is her dad, the characters and fans shouldn't be at each other troats.

Logan is not perfect but what little they have been allowed to interact he has tried to be there for her. I want more of that.

I know sometimes there is some animosity from fans of each character but I really want to see Logan and Laura interact more. He is her dad, the characters and fans shouldn't be at each other troats.

Logan is not perfect but what little they have been allowed to interact he has tried to be there for her. I want more of that.
    Agreed; some of the best moments in the franchise featured them together in one way or another.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quick update on wepon hex, she merged with captian marvel and gabby became a God, so there universe is doomed
    19.jpg