Page 48 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Where do you get the variant cover information from?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Where do you get the variant cover information from?
    The Comic mint
    https://www.thecomicmint.com/collect...e-x-23-variant
    Its sold out

From briefly leaf through Marvel Comics 1000 we have one-page with Laura and Gabby. Nothing much, but they are here, so more than some heroes/mutants in whole book.

BANNED

From briefly leaf through Marvel Comics 1000 we have one-page with Laura and Gabby. Nothing much, but they are here, so more than some heroes/mutants in whole book.
    Scan?

10chars

68.jpg
    That's literally all.I miss times when Laura wasn't a package deal with Gabby...

She's not going to be, any more. We haven't heard anything about Scout being in Fallen Angels.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

68.jpg
    That's literally all.I miss times when Laura wasn't a package deal with Gabby...
    The moral of this story is dont interrupt her during her me time. I miss Cabal's art

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's not going to be, any more. We haven't heard anything about Scout being in Fallen Angels.
    I hope so, although I believe when I see it. Both of them deserve to be separated and be their own characters. Not like forever, but I don't really think we have seen siblings so often together among other mutants/heroes.

I hope so, although I believe when I see it. Both of them deserve to be separated and be their own characters. Not like forever, but I don't really think we have seen siblings so often together among other mutants/heroes.
    Yeah, mostly agree; don't want to see them split up, but a mix of joint stories and solo ones would be welcome.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

68.jpg
    This one moment encapsulates everything that's so adorable about Gabby and Laura's relationship. ��
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yeah, not much of a story in and of itself, but certainly a nice snapshot of the characters.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Yeah, mostly agree; don't want to see them split up, but a mix of joint stories and solo ones would be welcome.
    The two of may get your wish. Scout hasn't been mentioned as being part of Fallen Angels. But, Scout and X-23 were both shown on the poster as being on Hickman's X-Men rotating cast. So we could get Gabby/Laura team ups, and see the two of them togather sometimes.

That would be ideal for me as well, as I am also tired of seeing them as a package deal only.

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    The two of may get your wish. Scout hasn't been mentioned as being part of Fallen Angels. But, Scout and X-23 were both shown on the poster as being on Hickman's X-Men rotating cast. So we could get Gabby/Laura team ups, and see the two of them togather sometimes.

That would be ideal for me as well, as I am also tired of seeing them as a package deal only.
    Well, I probably do lean more to "package deal" being the default then other posters here do, but different strokes.

How does the "rotating cast" thing work? Am I going to have to buy lots of issues I don't want just to follow the only two characters I care about when they do come in or what?
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Well, I probably do lean more to "package deal" being the default then other posters here do, but different strokes.

How does the "rotating cast" thing work? Am I going to have to buy lots of issues I don't want just to follow the only two characters I care about when they do come in or what?
    Well, hopefully future solicitations will reveal who will be part of the rotating cast before an issue is released. I'm kind of like you, in that I like to know when one of my favorite characters is going to appear, that way I know how to do a budget for what I spend on. It sucks when I spend money on a different comic, only to find out later on that I wish that I had spent my money on a comic with a favorite character in it.

The rotating cast will feature plenty of one and done stories, so you may not have to buy everything. The one and done comics will probably all connect to form one larger story, though.

If I remember correctly, you seam to wait for trade paperbacks to be released instead of buying monthly comics. It's possible that you could just wait and see which comics have X-23 and Scout in them.

Or if you don't mind missing out on chunks of the story, I guess that you can always come to this forum to find out if Laura and Gabby make an appearance, and settle for just those issues.

68.jpg
    Just me or is Gabs missing a few scars?