Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, the first opportunity for them to meet will have been in the last issue of Uncanny when everyone got out of the Age of X-Man. Until then, Laura and Gabby didn't know Logan was back from the dead.
    And of course that all wrapped up off-panel because it would have been too meaningful had we actually gotten to SEE THAT REACTION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    And of course that all wrapped up off-panel because it would have been too meaningful had we actually gotten to SEE THAT REACTION.
    Welcome to God-Emperor Hickman world now. Accept it or be purged.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Burn the Avengers. Kill the Spiders. Purge the co-existentialists.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Burn the Avengers. Kill the Spiders. Purge the co-existentialists.
    There is no such thing as coexistence, merely different shades of weakness.

Tolerance of flatscans is grounds for extermination. You will not be warned again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Welcome to God-Emperor Hickman world now. Accept it or be purged.
    You are really taking this well.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    You are really taking this well.
    I don't like it, but I'm not gonna **** on people who do. But am I allowed to make jokes about God-Emperor Hickman, He Who Hath Answers That May Not Be Questioned? I think so.

But this was in reference to Ambaryerno's point that Laura and Logan's reunion occurred completely off-panel, which is yet another punch to the gut of the narrative that Logan and Laura ever interact.

BANNED

Well, again, Hickman has indicated you may yet see a number of flashbacks to that interim period, so I wouldn't give up hope there.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Well, again, Hickman has indicated you may yet see a number of flashbacks to that interim period, so I wouldn't give up hope there.
    I'm hoping there are more than a few. Given how long Wolverine was dead and how much Laura mourned him, even while taking on his mantle, I think a reunion shouldn't be shrugged off. They're a family and even before Wolverine died, they were becoming a closer family. I hope that process continues into the Hickman era. I think it'll be good for both Laura and Logan.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't like it, but I'm not gonna **** on people who do. But am I allowed to make jokes about God-Emperor Hickman, He Who Hath Answers That May Not Be Questioned? I think so.

But this was in reference to Ambaryerno's point that Laura and Logan's reunion occurred completely off-panel, which is yet another punch to the gut of the narrative that Logan and Laura ever interact.
    OFFpanel-land has all our answers haha

This thing of jumping around time is annoying and bad story telling

Percy said that Laura would show up on x-force, So I think it is fine to think that percy will work the relationship

Percy was talking about Wolverine, not X-Force. He's writing both. He mentioned Daken as well.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Percy was talking about Wolverine, not X-Force. He's writing both. He mentioned Daken as well.
    He said it on other older interview, that Laura would show up on x-force

Yes, Laura will be in X-Force too

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    when have Gabby and Logan interacted?
    I don't think they have, but when they introduced X-23's second Wolverine costume, Gabby didn't seem to be a Logan fan. Not sure how that would impact them actually meeting (assuming writers remembered that little snippet in the first place).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I though someone would start the thing, buuut... Since today is X.23.2019 Happy Laura Kinney day Many hopes for her to have new, awesome solo in next years, and for Fallen Angels to be a hit, and for finally a normal, shown relationship with Wolverine. Since a long time Laura is a character I love the most from Marvel Comics and an inspiration for many things - practicing drawing, sewing - her cosplay.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 10-25-2019 at 12:32 AM.

Spectacular Member

Happy X-23 day!