Page 58 of 74 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Does Gabby counts as Logan's daughter or niece or granddaughter?
    Also Daken and Laura finally interacting with Logan sounds cool.
    The real reason that Laura is Logan's daughter is that he adopted her, presumably,to fill the space missing from the death of her mother and so she would not feel alone. I would rather stick with that than some forced familial relationship due to genetics like on an American soap opera. Because it feels forced and hollow and it detracts from the fact that Laura is her own person who was forged out of difficulty and suffering.
    Last edited by Mia; 10-24-2019 at 07:11 AM.

Have we seen any of Laura since Hicksmen started? I know she’s a side character in FA but any appearances aside from that?

Quote Originally Posted by lucius121 View Post
    Have we seen any of Laura since Hicksmen started? I know she’s a side character in FA but any appearances aside from that?
    No, but maybe Fallen Angels will explain why she was nowhere on Krakoa earlier. Some of thecharacters are having their introductions to Krakoa in DoX books.
    Aside from X-men books she was with Scout/HB in Fearless and Marvel 1000 as Year 2004.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    No, but maybe Fallen Angels will explain why she was nowhere on Krakoa earlier. Some of thecharacters are having their introductions to Krakoa in DoX books.
    Aside from X-men books she was with Scout/HB in Fearless and Marvel 1000 as Year 2004.
    I'm still hoping Laura's absence thus far is because she disagree with a lot of what's happening on the island, and refused to come to Krakoa. The casual clone resurrections especially should be hitting a raw nerve for her.

Also, snatched from NewX-MenFan's Tumblr:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Ooh, someone said the wrong thing!

Always here for Laura in black lipstick letting her Goth out, and I love the twig in Gabby's hair.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'm guessing X-Men 2 ties in with Fallen Angels 1 somehow. Wonder how Hill's gonna pull that off.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Ooh, someone said the wrong thing!

Always here for Laura in black lipstick letting her Goth out, and I love the twig in Gabby's hair.
    It's unfortunate so many writers automatically assume that being goth is a problem that needs to be "fixed."

It's unfortunate so many writers automatically assume that being goth is a problem that needs to be "fixed."
    Hope with Hill it won't be a case. He said that FA will be rock and hiphop mix (?) so not really sure how to look at it.
    I love goth!Laura in her casual clothes and this is so much part of her identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm still hoping Laura's absence thus far is because she disagree with a lot of what's happening on the island, and refused to come to Krakoa. The casual clone resurrections especially should be hitting a raw nerve for her.
    Guess we'll have to see where Fallen Angels 1 places her. She could be still living in Manhattan for whatever reason or just been chilling on Krakoa off-page. The former seems to make more sense, since she's never been a fan of cloning, she does have strong ties to non-mutant family, and its seemed to me that she's far less tied to the X-Men then even Wolverine (Wolverine was a team member who often went on his own adventures; Laura seems to mostly live her own life and work on X-Men teams on occasion). I personally hope the series establishes where Gabby is (on Krakoa, off on her own mission, etc.). Even if she doesn't appear, last we saw the sisters were still under the same roof and it would be nice to see that accounted for.

Nice.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Logan's been back for 2 years now and I cant believe we STILL havent gotten a proper reunion between he and Laura

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Logan's been back for 2 years now and I cant believe we STILL havent gotten a proper reunion between he and Laura
    I'm with you, it's practically a war crime!

It's a shame really. Impatiently waiting for the Wolverine solo

Ugh, I know, right? With what they are/were trying to pull with their relationship with flashbacks, but can't do at all when they are both present and alive? Really hope it would be shown at least with Wolverine solo, although I feel like it's too late for it. Maybe it' d be better if they decided on one thing - keep them familly close and show it, or don't and have them separated.

https://twitter.com/kei_zama/status/1193482580693258240

I enjoyed Kei Zama's art on Death's Head a lot, and that teased her next Marvel project that will be announced soon.

Great pic! It perfectly captures the different personalities of both characters.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.