Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Can't wait to see this full image!

https://twitter.com/kohquette/status...44506780606464

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    It looks so beautiful now that I can only imagine how gorgeous the final piece will look like .

That looks amazing! What is this for?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    fan art I believe

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Yeah, it's just some fanart but it's amazing. Patrick Zircher also did his own little piece of Mera awhile back.

But it should be a fun week for our girl as we get some Mera/Starman action in JL I believe.

Yeah, it's just some fanart but it's amazing. Patrick Zircher also did his own little piece of Mera awhile back.

But it should be a fun week for our girl as we get some Mera/Starman action in JL I believe.
    this is awesome art.

however in the Event Leviathan Special by Brian Michael Bendis preview, they made her hair orange/yellow

This is a nice image as well. I like the look of that trident and she looks awesome wielding it.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Not my favorite Mera design but still pretty cool .

The top pic looks like a riff on Bruce Timm's style .

Mera (and Aquaman) have some of the best fan-art out there.

I'm glad Mera has been received well by the fans and I hope her popularity continues to grow.

BANNED

Kelly Sue Deconnick reveals her plans for Mera, and how she'll handle her and Arthur's relationship (trigger warning)

https://www.cbr.com/interview-kelly-...uaman-stories/

One thing I'm really scared about in this arc is that I fear the Aquaman readership doesn't know me well enough to trust me. In some sense, I'm going to have to hide from social media for a couple of issues. The relationship between Arthur and Mera is so important to people, and I don't disagree with that. I think they're a fascinating and wonder couple, and I want to play with that. I think they also have a very physical relationship as a couple. They have a very physical attraction to each other, and I want water to heat up when they are around each other. But I think relationships aren't easy. It's okay for us to see them have problems. It's okay for us to see them not work together beautifully. It's okay for us to see them make mistakes and the consequences of those mistakes. Human relationships are hard.

So I know I'm going to scare a lot of hardcore Aquaman fans with that. But I'm not trying to mess with them. I'm trying to examine and complicate this relationship in a way that's very human. I want to give Mera and Arthur an opportunity to overcome difficulties. There are people who are going to want them to never have any difficulties and always be happy, and they're going to be very mad at me. And I'm new to DC! [Laughs] So I don't know if they know me well enough to know that I won't mess with them just for fun. I promise. But I'm just going to hide. It's going to be great.

Robson Rocha pieces from NYCC19

Mera is also going to appear alongside Arthur and the league in the next animated film!

Robson Rocha pieces from NYCC19

Mera is also going to appear alongside Arthur and the league in the next animated film!

Absolutely gorgeous.

Glad to see Mera will be in that film. Hopefully she'll get actual lines and action moments unlike in Death of Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Kelly Sue Deconnick reveals her plans for Mera, and how she'll handle her and Arthur's relationship (trigger warning)

https://www.cbr.com/interview-kelly-...uaman-stories/
    I’m excited to see what she’s does with this. I trust her