Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Love how Sam's rant was basically his fan's frustrations ever since he had lost his helmet. Great stuff lol
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 09-04-2019 at 04:40 PM.

It's good to see that the team is still together even after the book is done, I'm curious to see what their connection is to this event. Something I'm also disappointed about that we never got to see was them establishing their own base, Zub mentioned that with their new size they'd need something bigger than the mobile bunker.

Champions volume 4 confirmed (the current team started in volume 2)? Incoming seems to be an anthology promoting upcoming books, so it looks like that's promoting a relaunch. Interesting that Kamala STILL has her old costume, which means this potentially spoils her solo book... maybe the new suit won't last long?

As for a team HQ, what about Avengers Mansion? The Avengers aren't using it right now, so only Jarvis is currently based there. Jarvis is Nadia's father figure, and Janet and Vision certainly have access to the place too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't know, it would seem kinda off if the team that was started to do things differently than the Avengers used one of their old HQs as their own. Of course it would all depend on how it was written though.

They've NEVER been truly divorced from the Avengers. That would be impossible with Viv being daughter of the Vision, Amadeus being one of Hercules's friends, and especially since the expansion, with Nadia being the adopted daughter of Janet van Dyne, Ironheart being Tony Stark's protege, and Falcon and Patriot being Sam Wilson's sidekicks.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Sure, they'll always have ties to the older characters, doesn't mean they have to take hand-me-downs from them or can't do their own thing and still be on good terms with the adults.

Incredible Member

Also hurray, the team isn't being shuffled into the background or being absorbed into another team(hopefully), good.

That "Titanic Division" thing must be a concern though. Champions Civil War?

This might have already been discussed but who does everyone think will be the Champions’ new writer? I’m hoping for Eve Ewing but idkkkk

Well, does anyone know who the artist was on that teaser panel? People have frequent collaborators, so that might be a clue.

Is that not Jacinto again? Gimme Alan Moore Champs, plz.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

looks like Juan Ramirez

EDIT: Oh yeah snoops right that’s definitely jacinto

Even marvel.com gets them mixed up it seems.
    https://www.marvel.com/comics/creato...02/kim_jacinto
    That page is supposed to be Jacinto comics, but the entire current Champions series is on there - even though those are by either Cummings or Ramirez.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That "Titanic Division" thing must be a concern though. Champions Civil War?
    I think the core team should be alright, i mean they've basically been seperated already for most of this relaunch and the Champions have been kinda good so far about not letting disagreements divide them, literally the 3 times people left the team was because one had other obligations, one made a deal with the devil(which would ruin anyone's week) and one foind out they died. This team was birthed from the fallout of a Civil War, they should know better.