Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Like I didn't want to nitpick but she actually screamed his name in the first issue when RV was getting chased. I guess this might be in anarchistic order.
    Let's hope so, lest we be worried editors aren't catching this stuff .

Did anyone groan at the World Of Warcraft remark that completely undercut a very awesome moment?
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

That's totally in character for Kamala, she loves "World of Battlecraft" (Marvel always write around the trademark, lol).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That's totally in character for Kamala, she loves "World of Battlecraft" (Marvel always write around the trademark, lol).
    I miss McBurgers....

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    Did anyone groan at the World Of Warcraft remark that completely undercut a very awesome moment?
    You mean you haven't used video game tactics to handle an invasion? It's literally how I handle the spring ant invasion that is currently overruning my house.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You mean you haven't used video game tactics to handle an invasion? It's literally how I handle the spring ant invasion that is currently overruning my house.
    I just ask my magic 8 ball...has taken a lot of stress out of my life.

I just added Dust to the Champions 2016 team Wikipedia page... and discovered that her own article still said she was currently a Young X-Man. How out of date can you get! That book ended a decade ago. I changed it to say she's currently a member of the Champions instead. But I'm pretty sure that article will need a lot more stuff adding, relating to material I haven't read. Someone's got some work to do there.

Meanwhile, the navbox template for Champions, which covers both the teens and the 1970s team, was also outdated. Didn't have anything from Zub's run on it, so I just updated that too.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yes it would be in character for her title, (which I don't read because it's awful) but this is Champions the oasis in the desert of awful Ms Marvel appearances. Stuff like that isn't supposed to happen in this title.
    Last edited by Anthony W; 05-03-2019 at 10:38 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

When did you last read Ms Marvel? She changed writer recently.

that last issue was beautiful, including the battlecraft reference.

Extraordinary Member

They should use the teleporter that was Shay built in The Wasp series so the team can get together whenever.

Well, this is concerning...

That seems to be a new seasonal art piece, by new ASM artist Patrick Gleason. But notice that not even one of the Champions is on there!

Well, this is concerning...

That seems to be a new seasonal art piece, by new ASM artist Patrick Gleason. But notice that not even one of the Champions is on there!
    Well, sometimes you can't fit everybody in and it might just mean Marvel isn't planning to promote the Champions exactly as heavily as everything else on there...?

Even so, you'd expect Kamala on there, and maybe Miles?

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I don't think Miles or Kamala really need the push. Besides, these promos oftentimes consist largely of the decades old main-stays and whatever new characters they hope to push. Miles, and Kamala aren't quite either.

I don't think it's terribly concerning that the Champions are absent. If it's indicative of anything then Daredevil fans better look out.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.