Page 169 of 203 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3042
  1. #2521
    Astonishing Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    WHat about RH Lost Days?
    Best to ignore that.

  2. #2522
    Out Fighting for Peace! AJpyro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,816

    Default

    That sucks. Aside from the Talia thing(And really, why would you do that), I liked it.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

    -God I am so tired.

    SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

  3. #2523
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    I enjoyed RH: Lost Days (except the Talia thing) but I like what Lobdell replaced it with even more so I don’t mind it being dropped.

  4. #2524
    Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,335

    Default

    Really, from the pre-FP continuity the only thing that is relevant is the original UtRH. And even then, you can replace it with the animated film. The rest of the stories are superfluous now.

  5. #2525
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Really, from the pre-FP continuity the only thing that is relevant is the original UtRH. And even then, you can replace it with the animated film. The rest of the stories are superfluous now.
    It is probably the best for Jason.

    I mean it is better for Jason if stories like "Battle for the Cowl" just disappear from his past.

  6. #2526
    Incredible Member kaimaciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I mean it is better for Jason if stories like "Battle for the Cowl" just disappear from his past.
    Oh God, yes! I hated that story.

  7. #2527
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    It’s probably better for everybody if Battle for the Cowl disappeared from their past.

  8. #2528
    Astonishing Member Korath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    2,941

    Default

    Well, I'll be damned. It sure sounds as if Bendis was actually elevating Red Hood in an event book, in this 3 page preview !

    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...han-3-preview/






  9. #2529
    Astonishing Member G-Potion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,629

    Default

    As flattering as it is, Damian sounds just weird.

  10. #2530
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Nah, it's just Bendis trying to sell his suspect. Making him being "one of the best fighters" isn't really a reason to believe he could actually be a mastermind and strategist good enough to take over all those organizations, imho. I mean: being a fighter and being a strategist isn't necesary the same. Those are different sets of skills. Still, I cannot believe someone is nowadays stating that Jason is so good at something. Small miracles.

    Aw, Maleev's art still looks great. He's criticised a lot these days, but he's still a heck of an artist.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  11. #2531
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,554

    Default

    The dialogue in the bottom half of the 3rd page sounds weird. It feels like we’re getting random snippets of a conversation instead of the whole thing.

  12. #2532
    Astonishing Member G-Potion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Nah, it's just Bendis trying to sell his suspect. Making him being "one of the best fighters" isn't really a reason to believe he could actually be a mastermind and strategist good enough to take over all those organizations, imho. I mean: being a fighter and being a strategist isn't necesary the same. Those are different sets of skills. Still, I cannot believe someone is nowadays stating that Jason is so good at something. Small miracles.
    I'm amazed that he was able to get away from all these people.

  13. #2533
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    As flattering as it is, Damian sounds just weird.
    It doesn't sound like Damian. It ignores the relationship that Ollie and Damian have. Ollie would never speak to Damian like that and Damian has more respect for Ollie than that. Again they don't seem to have any reason to suspect Jason except for that Bendis really wants it so he's writing it.

    I can't imagine Damian ever saying that about Jason. Not ever.
    Last edited by dietrich; 08-09-2019 at 11:33 AM.

  14. #2534
    Caperucita Roja Zaresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'm amazed that he was able to get away from all these people.
    He's one of the best fighters. That itself proves he is. "shuggs"

    Aaaand it's easier that actually show how someone could get away from them all. And faster. Let the reader fill the blanks.

    (I'm writing almost in comic sans. Almost. As I said and meant, at least someone is selling Jason's skills well. Or some of them)
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-09-2019 at 11:43 AM.
    This is a signature. It has letters on it, and those letters form words. Words like these. I will not quote anything because I'm uninspired but, I read a lot: I could!

    And this is my Tumblr. Sometimes I post stuff there.

  15. #2535
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It doesn't sound like Damian. It ignores the relationship that Ollie and Damian have. Ollie would never speak to Damian like that and Damian has more respect for Ollie than that. Again they don't seem to have any reason to suspect Jason except for that Bendis really wants it so he's writing it.

    I can't imagine Damian ever saying that about Jason. Not ever.
    If Bendis keeps writing Damian as weird as he does...is anyone else worried about the super sons reunion in Superman 16? Sorry for going a bit off-topic.
    Last edited by Ansa; 08-09-2019 at 11:45 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •