Page 177 of 285 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 4267

Happy Jay day!

02png

Thank you for being born.

Lurenxian

Have a good dream,Jason

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

@Redbird: Thanks for sharing all those beautiful artworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    [...]

I'm wondering, didn't you guys get the feeling as if Oliver were kind of helping Jason in a roundabout way, but on purpose?
    Maybe he has realized already who Lev is and he's distracting them because they're observing their group. And I had the same feeling with Bruce somehow, as if he wasn't really pursuing Jason.
    Ollie's arrows helped Jason a lot. It's hard to say if Green Arrow helped him on purpose or if Jason just knows the arrow models because Roy probably invented them.
    But Green Arrow is still a prime suspect for me. He was so devastated at Roy's funeral and at the end of Green Arrow #50 he seemed even more angry at the Justice League after opening a mysterious box.
    (Which reminds me that we still don't know what's inside Jason's own mystery box from the Teen Titans Annual #1).

Maybe that's also why The Question stayed behind and didn't participate in the chase - so he could observe his "teammates". The three most suspicious ones are in my opinion Green Arrow, Plastic Man and Batman - Green Arrow because his attacks actually helped Jason to escape, Plastic Man because he didn't really fight and Batman because he tried to stop Damian.
    Or maybe The Question isn't a fighter. I don't really know the character. I only know from hearsay that he's one of the best detectives in the DC universe, right?

I also wonder if the dialogue between Jason and Lois Lane could be a reference to Countdown when Jimmy Olsen interviews Jason about Duela Kent's (Joker's daughter) death.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    [...]

Afaik his body is basically made of some sort of elastic or viscose plastic. His powers kind of a mixture of Elasticman and and Clayface. He is extremely elastic and can shape shift, and is invulnerable to almost anything apart from heat and chemical solvents. If he had wrapped himself around Jason. Jason wouldn't have been able to do much about it, without the right gadget.
    Thanks for the information.

hairlosseveryday

Damn, I really love this style. A+ rendering of illustrated character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Or maybe The Question isn't a fighter. I don't really know the character.
    The pre flashpoint Version was trained by at some point Richard Dragon, which turned him into a capable fighter (among the detectives in Event Levithan he is probably in Hand to Hand combat the second best after Batman), and his path crossed few times with Lady Shiva.
    But I have no idea if that is still canon.

samysamsamarts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON TODD!!

(Brace yourselves! Your typical librarian rambling coming through)

So... I finally bought my Outlaw trade and it seems that the paper is matte instead of satin. Apparently I missed that DC switched to matte paper for their trades about a year ago, somehow.

I wouldn't mind —if anything, matte paper always makes for a better reading. But the thing is... the quality of the paper is worse. I'm pretty sure that the paper now is slightly lighter than previously (when it should be the same or even thicker as far as I know); and no glossy varnish means it's less protected. I'm not complaining much, because those editions are cheap after all, but, eh... I am pretty sensible towards paper quality, because I don't want my purchases to be ruined after a decade because the damage humidity and / or sunlight caused in my stored books.

(Oh, BTW. It seems that the official name for the Su sisters is "Familia de Flores". I guess Lobdell likes Spanish, either that or the Su sisters are hispanic).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-16-2019 at 08:49 AM. Reason: adding something here

posted by Fade (artist: @dotsooon)

Paz (@ivokiku)