Page 180 of 285 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-17-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Today I have received my copy of the DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide New Edition (which isn't very "ultimate" at all)
    Here are the entries for our three Outlaws. (Sorry for the bad quality. But everything should be readable at least.)

Jason Todd/Red Hood

Artemis

Bizarro

You know what would have been fun?

10 year old Jon Kent meeting Biz and technically being the older brother. Would have been a fun interaction.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Today I have received my copy of the DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide New Edition (which isn't very "ultimate" at all)
    Here are the entries for our three Outlaws. (Sorry for the bad quality. But everything should be readable at least.)

Jason Todd/Red Hood
    Seems like they wrote the entry with Camuncolli's costume in mind and swapped it with Woods' at the last second. Those descriptions about the hood and the symbol make no sense with Woods' costume. Does Roy have an entry?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. That definitely wasn’t written with the Woods suit in mind.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post

Jason Todd/Red Hood

Artemis

Bizarro

Did they update this every story arc or is this the first Rebirth version?
    Oh, and could you please look Dick up for me? Looking at Jason, I'm wondering if he's portrayed as Nightwing or Ric because if it's the latter I'm ready to throw hands

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, and could you please look Dick up for me? Looking at Jason, I'm wondering if he's portrayed as Nightwing or Ric because if it's the latter I'm ready to throw hands
    Seems to me that they just mix the most widespread info about the characters at the moment and go with it. Jason wasn't resurrected by the pit, and his all-blades were neither (for me, at least) a gift nor from the League. It's not really too accurate, I think.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 08-17-2019 at 06:52 PM.

Kao

#jasontodd #redhood birthday wip

momon

Aka

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Seems like they wrote the entry with Camuncolli's costume in mind and swapped it with Woods' at the last second. Those descriptions about the hood and the symbol make no sense with Woods' costume. Does Roy have an entry?
    Yes, but it doesn't mention the Outlaws at all. (Same for Starfire)

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide New Edition was released in March 2019. It's the first Character Guide since Rebirth started and the entries - as short as they are - mostly only mention current stuff/the bare minimum you need to know for the Rebirth depiction of the character.

Dick is portrayed as Nightwing (Name: Richard "Dick" Grayson). Ric isn't even mentioned. But I also don't think that Ric was a thing when the Character Guide was created. At least the Red Hood text indicates that Jason was still wearing his first Rebirth outfit back then and that his current outfit was a last minute change without checking if the text boxes are still consistent with the artwork.

Here's the finalized cover of Red Hood: Outlaw #37.

Summary:

Leave it to Red Hood to get Lex Luthor’s strangest offer of all: to train the next generation of super-villains! Hand-picked for their incredible talents, not to mention their potential to spread villainy and doom across the globe. As the only super-villain in the world to have trained under Batman himself, Red Hood is the ideal instructor. But has Jason Todd fallen so far that he’d take on the task of forging tomorrow’s Legion of Doom or Crime Syndicate—or is he trying to work from within to undermine Lex’s villainous machinations? Even if Red Hood’s heart is in the right place, he still has to butt heads with his powerful and dangerous new pupils. Grab some ammo and settle in for the beginning of the next generation of Outlaws!

blackdahlia (from 2018)

Javchan

KABE (from 2018)