Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
spoilers:
Eh, the ending to Titans was a mess. Many of the reasons have been pointed out in the TV/Film thread for Titans. But Jason... Not a single word between Bruce and Dick about him. Not a word about his suicide attempt, depression, or feelings of abandonment. If he becomes an antagonist to the Titans in the future, can't say I blame him for it. With the two people that are supposed to be the closest to him, that's a low blow.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Well, to be fair, I can see them pointing out that Jason is let alone with his problems to fare by himself, precisely, as a reason why both Dick and Bruce failed or are going to fail him (putting him in his way to RH). I think it's intentional, because no way someone delivers that family speech without taking Jason's case into account.

My main problem with this last episode was with pace and how they wanted to close too much plots in just 40-50 minutes, besides an epilogue even. They tried to put too much in one episode, and that means most of it isn't going to have a propper, satisfying closure. The writing this season, except for a few episodes, wasn't the best. But it could be a total mess, like the first episode of this season was, or it was in my opinion.
end of spoilers