Page 152 of 285 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4267
    D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Off topic I know, but when it comes to Leviathan #2 on the one hand Jason's resigned attitude to being accused feels really sad. On the other hand, the way he takes the accusations with so much stride, just straight up prepping his gloves and mask and getting ready to run whilst speaking in such a casual manner kinda makes me laugh a little too.

He's just like...

I totally agree with you there. I only read the panels that have been posted because in all honesty Bendis is not always my cuppa but at least Bendis managed to convey that tone of resignation and the sense that Jason was going to be the bigger man here by taking the accusations in stride. I'll give the writer props for that. It might even be enough for me to give this event a try even though I'm generally not interested in events.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Still wondering how Green Arrow, self-proclaimed SJW, master archer, etc, somehow got on to the "detective" team. I don't recall him EVER being a detective. At least, no more than the average vigilante. Same with Elastic Man. If it was Ralph Dibney, sure. But Eel?

Anyway, time for Jason to chew bubblegum and kick some ass, and he's all out of bubblegum.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

JJMK Jason Thumbelina Todd

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Still wondering how Green Arrow, self-proclaimed SJW, master archer, etc, somehow got on to the "detective" team. I don't recall him EVER being a detective. At least, no more than the average vigilante. Same with Elastic Man. If it was Ralph Dibney, sure. But Eel?

Anyway, time for Jason to chew bubblegum and kick some ass, and he's all out of bubblegum.
    Because whoever Leviathan is, they're probably related to him somehow. I mean, for me, it's definitely a given. Another posibility I see is that they're related to Barbara. Could be that Leviathan is Dinah, and that would also explain why Helena is there. But I still think they're two individuals at least, one being related to each vigilante.

I wonder where Jason is going to settle his HQ for the new arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Because whoever Leviathan is, they're probably related to him somehow. I mean, for me, it's definitely a given. Another posibility I see is that they're related to Barbara. Could be that Leviathan is Dinah, and that would also explain why Helena is there. But I still think they're two individuals at least, one being related to each vigilante.
    Except, why would Jason go after Babs? Post Flashpoint through Rebirth, they've had an amicable relationship (and a few times, hinted at more). The worst they've gone at it, was when Jason told Babs to tell Bruce to go fudge himself.

I wonder where Jason is going to settle his HQ for the new arc.
    Well, he'll need a place big enough, and sturdy enough, to train a group of up and coming metas.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I'm still hoping that one day they'll just use Starfire's island as Outlaw HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Except, why would Jason go after Babs? Post Flashpoint through Rebirth, they've had an amicable relationship (and a few times, hinted at more). The worst they've gone at it, was when Jason told Babs to tell Bruce to go fudge himself.

Well, he'll need a place big enough, and sturdy enough, to train a group of up and coming metas.
    I don't mean Jason. I mean whoever is Leviathan :/

Fantastic Member

What does everyone think jasons reaction to flashpoint batman thomas Wayne would be?

Nevermind.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-30-2019 at 03:10 AM.

Spectacular Member

Anyone seen Lego Batman: Family matters yet?
    It was cute, I kinda liked it. First half of the film kinda gives you the impression that it's seriously remaking UTRH (with a dab of Arkham Knight in there), but then with the second half, I gotta say the way they twist the Jasons story and issues to be so absurdly simplified and kid friendly is kinda funny XD.
    Where did you even see it? It’s not due to have it’s world premiere until SDCC next week?

Nevermind.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-30-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Spectacular Member

Wow really? It's not even released? I had no idea. I saw it on youtube.
    Sounds like another step on the road from ‘everyone hates Jason’ to ‘everyone likes Jason’.

I need to see it right now!!

Nevermind.
    Last edited by RedBird; 12-30-2019 at 03:11 AM.