Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Dexter Soy

IT IS JASON!
    DARN.
    I hope he gets back to draw Jason in some other book at some point this new year.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That's why I wanted a solo book for Jason so much. As much as I love the dynamics between the Outlaws of both series, it's hard to have Jason stay in his element and do what he does best when the team has some serious powerhouses. Even Roy was often much more effective than Jason with his inventions.

This current direction on the other hand is constantly showing us a capable Jason. But, some critics are already missing the team interactions and heartfelt moments. I'm fine with it. I think those moments will come very soon, and if not, well you gain some you lose some. In the end each series will contribute to the bigger picture that is Jason's character exploration and development. I have to give it to Lobdell though. He's been on the books for years and still manages to make it fresh with ideas.
    This is why I like those shifts. It helps in making the character grow and adding him some more history, and it helps us see more how he is under different dynamics and situations.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-02-2019 at 11:06 AM.