Page 173 of 285 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    August also killed a bunch of newly made speedsters by stealing their speed.
    I forgot that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Damn it. Jason really got balls of steel in Leviathan. The guy is jumping mid air and turn around to shoot at Batman, green Arrow, Robin, the Question, Plastic Man and an unknown woman (plus Lois Lane) like there is no tomorrow and he don't give a damn.

Is it wrong that i like it ?
    Not at all. I'm still reeling from seeing Jason being written as competent outside of his own book.

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Damn it. Jason really got balls of steel in Leviathan. The guy is jumping mid air and turn around to shoot at Batman, green Arrow, Robin, the Question, Plastic Man and an unknown woman (plus Lois Lane) like there is no tomorrow and he don't give a damn.

Is it wrong that i like it ?
    The woman is Man Hunter, Kate Spencer. Though debuted as Man Hunter from Bendis, Kate first appeared in Green Arrow Rebirth (though I wonder what happened to her kid, as she is a single mom...).

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Fade

To celebrate Jay’s birthday, JJMK and I will make some postcards! We expect it to be 5$, including two postcards plus shipping fee (not selling individually).

postcard by JJMK

postcard by Fade

RedRidingHood tim & cat jay

no_CH_ka

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

The Roy teddy bear is a fantastic touch.

Kenneth Rocafort Another character design for DC Comics #kpop #mitografia #kennethrocafort #korean #newmember #comicbooks #mitografia_kr #dccomics

Reminder: Here's the other design mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Kenneth Rocafort VESSEL one of my latest designs created by Scott Lobdell and me. First appearance in Red Hood Outlaws Annual 3. #mitografia #kennethrocafort #scottlobdell #redhoodandtheoutlaws #outlaws #redhood #vessel #jasontodd #batman #robin #design #designer #creation #comicbooks #dc #dccomics #rhato #art @scottylobdell
    Last edited by Sergard; 08-13-2019 at 12:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Sorry for the late reply, but did Duke/Signal have one of these? (Probs inaccurate, but I'm still curious.)
    Yes he had.
    Height: 1.75m (5ft 9 in)
    Weight: 82 kg (180 lbs)
    Base: Gotham City
    Main Allies: Batman, the Bat-Family, Detective Alex Aisi
    Main Foes Gnomon, The Joker, the Riddler

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Kind of funny that Rocafort didn't share the designs of the characters Lobdell spoke about in that podcast.

Man, Jason went full BatGod in the Leviathan issue. I get him maybe beating some people if they want to build him up, but that felt excessive.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Man, Jason went full BatGod in the Leviathan issue. I get him maybe beating some people if they want to build him up, but that felt excessive.
    But Appart from Batman and maybe Green Arrow, non of them are really that impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    But Appart from Batman and maybe Green Arrow, non of them are really that impressive.
    Batman, Robin, Green Arrow, Plastic Man, Manhunter, and making sure Lois doesn't take pictures with her phone all at the same time. It isn't nearly as bad as when Batman beats the whole Justice League, which I hate, but this felt excessive. Like if Dick did this I wouldn't like it either. Then the heroes saying he kicked their ass was further affirmation which felt odd too. This isn't a knock on Jason but more on how Bendis is writing his story.

It also didn't help that the story feels like it spent a lot of time explaining why Jason isn't Leviathan, but the readers never thought he was Leviathan anyway. So it feels like a lot of wasted pages and time showing "the world's greatest detectives" look dumb. I still think it will be Roy and maybe all this is just setting up some Roy vs Jason thing, but it really could have been constructed better I think.
    Last edited by Badou; 08-14-2019 at 03:53 AM.

Extraordinary Member

The fight is anyway kind of odd, I don't really get how he took out Plastic Man (who you can't really take out without a gadget), and how he bested Batman and Robin, they are fighting on one side and on the next he has somehow won and has gotten away.