Page 160 of 285 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Finalized version of the RH:O Annual 3 cover.

It only states Pollina and Firchow for the interior artwork but readdc also lists Pete Woods. So maybe we'll see the still missing panels from Woods' Twitter posts in this issue.

Last edited by Sergard; 07-23-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Just bring the Dark Trinity back together!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I don't know. Mostly a feel, to be honest. But that he's (meant to be) looking at them (kind of) through the mask, in cold, as if he? needs the mask to cold his perception about them. And after all, you can still see Oliver and Jason in there. I don't know who else would need to do or do that if not Roy, to be honest.
    I first thought the cover shows potential suspects for Leviathan - Red Hood, Green Arrow, Lex Luthor and even Batman himself could theoretically still be Leviathan (Jason mentioned in Event Leviathan #2 that Bruce "used to fantasize about something like this happening"). But I have to admit that Superman would make no sense.
    Last edited by Sergard; 07-23-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I first thought the cover shows potential suspects for Leviathan - Red Hood, Green Arrow, Lex Luthor and even Batman himself could theoretically still be Leviathan (Jason mentioned in Event Leviathan #2 that Bruce "used to fantasize about something like this happening"). But I have to admit that Superman would make no sense.
    Especially with that event book where Leviathan frees Clark from being tied to a chair with Kryptonite strapped to is chest.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

So apparently this is a thing that happened in the same AMA IG story thing he previewed art from the annual. Make of it what you will.
    D2A0F1D3-AF32-432C-855B-4080E07EEBB3.jpg

He also expressed interest in exploring Creeper’s and Artemis’ past but doesn’t seem like TPTB are on board.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 07-23-2019 at 05:49 PM.

Curran Walters Batman & Robin

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    So apparently this is a thing that happened in the same AMA IG story thing he previewed art from the annual. Make of it what you will.
    D2A0F1D3-AF32-432C-855B-4080E07EEBB3.jpg

He also expressed interest in exploring Creeper’s and Artemis’ past but doesn’t seem like TPTB are on board.
    Was this via DMs or something? Because there's nothing of the like on his instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Was this via DMs or something? Because there's nothing of the like on his instagram.
    It’s a couple days old so it’s probably not there anymore. Only reason I even saw it was because I stumbled upon it on accident so unfortunately I can’t even verify if it’s legit or not. Normally I wouldn’t of even bothered to post if it was an isolated thing but since it was posted along with shots of him answering other RH stuff (Response to a question about Roy, video of him responding to a question about the white streak, the creeper & Artemis history thing, and him previewing art from the annual) I figure there’s a chance it might be legit.

The art from the annual is still there, in fact, you can still see posts from last year. So either that was via DMs or it was deleted. Can you share the link where did you find the stuff in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    The art from the annual is still there, in fact, you can still see posts from last year. So either that was via DMs or it was deleted. Can you share the link where did you find the stuff in the first place?
    Sure. Found the thread here. Might be bullshit but the rest of it looks legit so ...

I looked around. It is legit.

Whether what he says will happen or not, is a different matter entirely though.

https://soundcloud.com/user-44237172...dell-interview

Red Hood talk starts at 47:45ish mark

Notable highlights. Spoilers for upcoming issues below.
    • He has material up to issue 50 planned. He'll start working on what comes next around issue 47ish
    • Expanding the Outlaws
      - has wanted to do it for years but always gets reeled back in
      - From issue 43 to 50, he's planning/hoping to temporarily expand the outlaws beyond the core 3
    • Details on the Biz and Artemis's status
      - The journey home lasts on the annual + the subplot for 3 issues
      - after that, they have a proper reunion (so it should happen in issue 40)
    • Lobdell pitched a story about Chesire finding Roy's body and throwing him in the Lazrus pit. Was based on the idea of them being the Bonnie and Clyde of the DCU. Reception was mixed.
    • Lobdell plans to stay on the book until it's no longer fun anymore
    • Never wants the Outlaw book to feel like its expected to be limited to one specific thing (Can only do street level stuff or space stuff, etc.)
    • YOTV
      - Jason's main focus is to keep the kids alive. Doesn't care if they are gonna be heroes or villain
      - 5 of the 6 kids he's training are OC
      - He gave some background info on 2 of them (DNA and Ba(b?)e in arms)
    • Lobdell's not allowed to comment on Jason's involvement in Event: Leviathan
    • The book's title is going back to RHATO soon
    • Editorial isn't interested in the white streak.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 07-25-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/user-44237172...dell-interview

Red Hood talk starts at 47:45ish mark

Notable highlights. Spoilers for upcoming issues below.
    • He has material up to issue 50 planned. He'll start working on what comes next around issue 47ish
    • Expanding the Outlaws
      - has wanted to do it for years but always gets reeled back in
      - From issue 43 to 50, he's planning/hoping to temporarily expand the outlaws beyond the core 3
    • Details on the Biz and Artemis's status
      - The journey home lasts on the annual + the subplot for 3 issues
      - after that, they have a proper reunion (so it should happen in issue 40)
    • Lobdell pitched a story about Chesire finding Roy's body and throwing him in the Lazrus pit. Was based on the idea of them being the Bonnie and Clyde of the DCU. Reception was mixed.
    • Lobdell plans to stay on the book until it's no longer fun anymore
    • Never wants the Outlaw book to feel like its expected to be limited to one specific thing (Can only do street level stuff or space stuff, etc.)
    • YOTV
      - Jason's main focus is to keep the kids alive. Doesn't care if they are gonna be heroes or villain
      - 5 of the 6 kids he's training are OC
      - He gave some background info on 2 of them (DNA and Ba(b?)e in arms)
    • Lobdell's not allowed to comment on Jason's involvement in Event: Leviathan
    • The book's title is going back to RHATO soon
    • Editorial isn't interested in the white streak.
    Thanks for the info! Good to hear that the book might go beyond 50 and that Lobdell's still having fun with it.