Page 153 of 285 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Anyone seen Lego Batman: Family matters yet?
    It was cute, I kinda liked it. First half of the film kinda gives you the impression that it's seriously remaking UTRH (with a dab of Arkham Knight in there), but then with the second half, I gotta say the way they twist Jasons story and issues to be so absurdly simplified and kid friendly is kinda funny XD.

It certainly kept the core, 'prove you actually care' theme. haha

spoilers:
    It's honestly a really adorable a lighthearted take on Jason and Bruces relationship with some sweet moments. Also I legitimately laughed out loud when the classic 'I thought you were dead' scene came up. I didn't actually expect the route that they went with on that. The dialogue and expressions are pretty great. XD
    end of spoilers
    I have to watch it, definitely will check.

Fantastic Member

What does everyone think jason todd reaction to meeting flashpoint batman thomas wayne seeing how they similar beliefs on how to deal with criminals?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

"Hey Gramps, lemme introduce you to this clown real quick"

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jovos2099 View Post
    What does everyone think jason todd reaction to meeting flashpoint batman thomas wayne seeing how they similar beliefs on how to deal with criminals?
    I don't know Flashpoint Thomas Wayne good enough. He seems a little crazy in Tom King's Batman run. I haven't read a lot but wasn't Thomas okay with Bane breaking Bruce? And doesn't Thomas want to use a Lazarus pit to revive his wife?

I don't think that are qualities that Jason can tolerate. Maybe Jason would have liked Thomas before King got his hands on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I don't know Flashpoint Thomas Wayne good enough. He seems a little crazy in Tom King's Batman run. I haven't read a lot but wasn't Thomas okay with Bane breaking Bruce? And doesn't Thomas want to use a Lazarus pit to revive his wife?

I don't think that are qualities that Jason can tolerate. Maybe Jason would have liked Thomas before King got his hands on the character.
    Killing bad criminals? Sure.
    Reviving his wife, whom was Flashpoints version of Joker? No.
    Using a Lazarus Pit to do it? HELL Naw!
    Hurting Alfred? I'MMA GONNA HURT YOU!

Ah, I already watched that movie. It was fun.

spoilers:
    In the end, Robin was Damian, but, eh, this Damian is... whoever he may be, because they may share the name and be totally unrelated characters. Dick was silly fun, but I guess (know) that's his trick for the Lego Universe, because he's fuel for Babs. Apparently there is a Tim, but he doesn't show up. Jason is adorable, a bit of an idiot or dense or whatever you want to name him, but I liked him: brave, bold, and creative and smart in a different sense that legoDamian. I liked Billy Batson small role in the story (I'm guessing the next movie is a Shazam movie), and whoever voiced him did a great work.
    end of spoilers

The Internet is... mysterious and has mysterious ways, I guess.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 07-12-2019 at 10:38 AM.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Ok, yeah. That was a fun movie.

Despite some whiplash on the way Jason's disappearance was handled and his use of guns, is a pretty cool take of a more kid-friendly Jason. And surprisingly, despite the obvious limitations due the format and material, they successfully differentiate Jason from Dick. Damian took the short end of the stick since he's nothing like Damian (or rather, he's a Damian with no personal issues).

Sucks for Tim fans though.

Nice movie, nothing big but still enjoyable.
    I liked that Batwoman got some time to shine. But I don't understand why they didn't include Tim, especially since Tim would have been a better choice for Robin than Damian judging by how Robin was portrayed.
    Comparing trailer and movie I totally misjudged some scenes from the trailer.

By now it feels more like a running gag that Damian accuses Jason without any evidence.
    Jason works for the Other
    Jason is Leviathan
    Jason controls Brothereye

Aww! The movie was really sweet and it wasn't a bad take on Jason. I liked it, especially after what happened in Leviathan.

Barbara, Damian and Tim's fans probably will a few issues with their portrayal though.

So I actually have to catch a Lego Batman film to see Jason?

*sigh* I'll do it later tonight.

Quick poll though; how many think Jason was Red X in the Teen Titans animated series?

The concept came before the resurrection in the comics, right? I vote "he isn't". But it could be easily changed now to be him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    So I actually have to catch a Lego Batman film to see Jason?

*sigh* I'll do it later tonight.

Quick poll though; how many think Jason was Red X in the Teen Titans animated series?
    I don't think the writers originally planned for it to be Jason, probably some kind of alt universe Dick, or some new character they were going to reveal from Dicks past, or maybe they didn't have an identity planned and would have wanted to keep it a mystery forever.

But that being said, if the writers decided to continue Teen Titans from today on wards and reveal Red X's identity, I feel like there would be a decent chance that they would change the identity reveal to be Jason Todd just to appease all the popular theories surrounding that.

Personally? Until there's anything to contradict that theory, I'm happy to keep thinking it's Jason.

I don't think the writers originally planned for it to be Jason, probably some kind of alt universe Dick, or some new character they were going to reveal from Dicks past, or maybe they didn't have an identity planned and would have wanted to keep it a mystery forever.

But that being said, if the writers decided to continue Teen Titans from today on wards and reveal Red X's identity, I feel like there would be a decent chance that they would change the identity reveal to be Jason Todd just to appease all the popular theories surrounding that.

Personally? Until there's anything to contradict that theory, I'm happy to keep thinking it's Jason.
    I second that.

I love how intense those artworks are.

moon115115

akkiyamia

akkiyamia

I have just read Batman: Arkham Knight Annual #1 (Nov 2015). That's some emotional rollercoaster right there.