Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
Happy 2019!

New Jason Todd fan here. I haven't read any comics involving him (or any of the bat family yet now that I think about it), but I have watched UtRH recently.

I did have a vague idea of who he is and supposedly the parts I liked of Tim from TNBA was based off of Jason?? It wasn't until I was reading a fanfic with him in it (he wasn't even the focus character, but I loved him the most) that I got interested in him.

I'd like to read his time as robin. I'm not sure if there is a book that is all about his robin run, but if anyone could point out some trades that have him as robin (aside from DitF) that'd be great! Thanks!
Welcome to the family ;-)

Which fanfic did you read? I'm always interested in some nice fanfic with Jason in it.
I hope you don't think it's lazy but I've copied a comment from the old appreciation thread about Robin Jason:

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
Not really a collection about Jason but they have now TPBs that cover the era:
- Batman Second Chances and Batman: The Caped Crusader Vol. 1 cover all his whole post crisis appearances in "Batman" apart from DITF and One Annual
- Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 1 seems to cover his appearances in TEC (I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive, and the info what is in the book is a little contradictory).
- with DITF and the Cult on top you cover everything apart from his few appearances outside of the Batman books
Are you familiar with the terms "pre-crisis" and "post-crisis"?