Page 101 of 285 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    OMG! I love this

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Some rumors emerged: "Warner Bros. Will Reportedly Unveil Outlaws DC Comics Game Very Soon".

But reading the article it isn't even clear if Jason and the other Outlaws from the comic will appear in the game at all. That's sad.

(source)

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Some rumors emerged: "Warner Bros. Will Reportedly Unveil Outlaws DC Comics Game Very Soon".

But reading the article it isn't even clear if Jason and the other Outlaws from the comic will appear in the game at all. That's sad.

(source)
    I guess not, but... it would be weird if they don't appear, being a DC Comics game especifically, to be honest. And the font in the title is like the one in the comic series, just slightly more stylized.

And 26th is a day before Jason's death (commonly spread) date, iirc.

(Edit: totally unrelated, shameless off-topic, but the books by Scott McCloud about making comics are great (the less technical ones). Just in case someone is interesed in what's making a comic about—I mention this because we were commenting on tips about art and comics a few pages ago? Well, I'm reading two right now because other reasons and they are fun and easy to follow).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-22-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Guess we’ll find out Friday. It’ll be a nice surprise if it’s true (and Jason is involved).

Extraordinary Member

There have been other Outlaws at DC.

There was an Outlaws Series in the early 90s.

And there was an Batman: Outlaws 3 issue mini series in 2000.

Please let it be about Jason and the Outlaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    There have been other Outlaws at DC.

There was an Outlaws Series in the early 90s.

And there was an Batman: Outlaws 3 issue mini series in 2000.
    Hmmm. I don't think they're going to use such small IPs or publications to launch a new IP. They could easily go with a brand new IP for that. This is either an Outlaws (and Red Hood) game or an entirely new concept for the game alone, I guess.

I think it may end up being RHatO++ (the Outlaws being a broad concept). There were rumours about a new series for Red Hood in the DC streaming service a year and half ago. And then, they had a lot of positive feedback from games like Injustice 2. They know there is public interested in the character, and these make for free promotion on the net if the game is about their favourite team (but the fanbase isn't big enough that there will be too many fans who will complain and report negative feedback). Kind of what happened with Shazam or Guardians of the Galaxy in the movies, I think.

We will see. And soon, it seems.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-22-2019 at 01:31 PM. Reason: spelling and other issues

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Okay, the game itself seems more and more unlikely. The original source of the rumor is 4chan. So everything is probably fake.
    Maybe Friday will prove me wrong but I don't have high hopes for it.

(@Zaresh: Thanks for the Scott McCloud's books suggestion. I'll give them a try when I have some time. )

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Hmmm. I don't think they're going to use such small IPs or publications to launch a new IP. They could easily go with a brand new IP for that. This is either an Outlaws (and Red Hood) game or an entirely new concept for the game alone, I guess
    Even if it quite obscure, Batman:Outlaw could make for a fun game. It is basically the Batfamily on the run from some military black ops unit, that uses lots of attack helicopters. It's iirc a pretty action packed story.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Even if it quite obscure, Batman:Outlaw could make for a fun game. It is basically the Batfamily on the run from some military black ops unit, that uses lots of attack helicopters. It's iirc a pretty action packed story.
    Interesting.
    They were speculating about a game like The Division, right? A game like that with that premise could be pretty cool, actually. Not the kind of game I usually play, but still, a fun game.

(@Sergard, just remember that they're not as much about drawing as they're about how to tell and understand stories in comic format as a whole)

Come to think of it, a Red Hood and the Outlaws game could play a lot like the Saints Row games.

I think a RHatO game would be cool, but at this point I've stopped listening to all the video game rumors. I've seen so many.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

"NEVERMIND

Outlaws is fake. The background is stolen from someone's artstation https://wittmannfx.artstation.com/projects/lVrdKJ "

Right under the original tweet

Well that was quick

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The idea was fun while it lasted

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    "NEVERMIND

Outlaws is fake. The background is stolen from someone's artstation https://wittmannfx.artstation.com/projects/lVrdKJ "

Right under the original tweet

Well that was quick
    Sigh. Too good to be true.