Page 106 of 285 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar
    Last edited by Sergard; 04-28-2019 at 02:13 AM.

BANNED

TOTALLY the best fan-art is here!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    That's a nice look for Jason. Soft.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    That's a nice look for Jason. Soft.
    I think alongside the usual split middle bangs look and the messy swept back look for Jason, Soy's rebirth art has definitely solidified the kpop mid length hair as one of Jasons go to styles for fan artists to now use.

Since not everyone is following the Reread thread, here a little reminder that the character Nocturna has finally been introduced in case someone wants to join in now.

Extraordinary Member

I was just reading in the DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide, New Edition interestingly both Joker and Ras Al Ghul have listet Red hood as one of their main enemies in their entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I was just reading in the DC Comics Ultimate Character Guide, New Edition interestingly both Joker and Ras Al Ghul have listet Red hood as one of their main enemies in their entries.
    It's probably harder to find more than one enemy for a villain since villains are normally only part of one rogue gallery.
    Who are Jason's enemies?

Joker has Batman, Batgirl and Red Hood. I get the feeling this has something to do with the upcoming three Jokers story line.

Still pretty cool to see Jason featured as an enemy to major villains like Joker and Ras. That's when ya know you've made it lol. I wonder if he'll also be an enemy to Black Mask.

Extraordinary Member

Who are Jason's enemies?
    Jasons entry only lists Joker.But he is also on listed in Dick's, Tim's and Barbara's entry.

Btw. at 6'0'' and 225 lbs, Jason seems also to be the bulkiest normal human listed in the book (if we ignore guys like Bane, and Killer Croc).
    Last edited by Aahz; 04-28-2019 at 06:36 AM.

Jasons entry only lists Joker.But he is also on listed in Dick's, Tim's and Barbara's entry.

Btw. at 6'0'' and 225 lbs, Jason seems also to be the bulkiest normal human listed in the book (if we ignore guys like Bane, and Killer Croc).
    I think editors don't pay that much attention to heights and weights being coherent. At least since New52 started, Jason hasn't looked heavier than Bruce.
    Morrison's "Jason" looked like 225 lbs. But the character also had red hair and a phallus helmet.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Wait what!? Does that mean he doesn't consider them foes but they view him as such?

That's not right.

Extraordinary Member

Morrison's "Jason" looked like 225 lbs. But the character also had red hair and a phallus helmet.
    Wood's version look also quite bulky on occasion.

But I wouldn't mind if Jason was drawn taller and bulkier, I don't like if they draw him that much shorter and slimmer than Bruce, like for example in issue #31 where was a head shorter than Bruce.
    Last edited by Aahz; 04-28-2019 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Wait what!? Does that mean he doesn't consider them foes but they view him as such?

That's not right.
    Joker is on Dick's, Tim's and Barbara's list. Not Jason. (in case that's the confusion; otherwise: it would probably have been easier to write "batfamily" as Joker's enemy. Is there even one batfamily member who hasn't met the Joker yet in some way?)

Wood's version look also quite bulky on occasion.

But I wouldn't mind if Jason was drawn taller and bulkier, I don't like if they draw him that much shorter and slimmer than Bruce, like for example in issue #31 where was a head shorter than Bruce.
    The height difference in #31 was strange, I agree. I preferred #27 when Woods drew Jason and Bruce pretty much the same height in the hug scene. Even Soy drew Jason a little too short compared to Bruce during his run.
    Last edited by Sergard; 04-28-2019 at 07:27 AM.

That's bulkier than Bruce and I definitely wouldn't draw him that way. Heroic canon is usually very unrealistic, and when you take into account how flexible and light he has to fight most of the time, nope, definitely wouldn't make any sense. Moderation is a wonderful concept in this case. Maybe heavier than Dick (and taller), but not than Bruce.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Joker is on Dick's, Tim's and Barbara's list. Not Jason. (in case that's the confusion; otherwise: it would probably have been easier to write "batfamily" as Joker's enemy. Is there even one batfamily member who hasn't met the Joker yet in some way?)
    Thanks for clearing that up. I misunderstood. I thought they had Jason as a foe to Dick, Tim and Babs which isn't right.