Page 110 of 285 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Is part of the official preview released by DC. No reason to use spoilers.
    Oh, Ok then. I though it was a part of the actual whole issue already.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Talia is alive (again). She died in Silencer but her death only lasted a few chapters.

Jason looks so squeezed in the last panel.

Suddenly Damian acts like he cares about Jason. Damian drove a dart into Jason's hip in the TT Annual because he thought Jason is working for a villain.
    But who knows what Damian is thinking. Maybe he's playing nice until he finds proof that Jason crossed lines so that he can aim the next time for Jason's head when Bruce isn't looking.

Sorry, I'm annoyed. I don't think this event will end good for Jason.
    In the worst case scenario this will be the return of Dick "Golden Boy" Grayson who'll save everyone except Jason because Jason gets thrown into a cell in Arkham next to Joker.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The Robin in the preview honestly “sounds” a lot more like Tim than he does Damian.

Well, as usual, let's not get ahead of ourselves and see how the whole thing unravels in the end.

But yeah, I'm not so hopeful either. The only things that give me hope are that we still have an ongoing with a clear plot lined for the next few months that apparently has little to do with anything Leviathan (but could be wrong: solicits were ambiguous enough); that it seems that Barbara is somehow involved in the same side and not against?; and that the 3 Jokers story will need Jason as a somewhat vigilante to work, and not another Doctor No rip-off.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 04-30-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Spectacular Member

does this sound like Damian to you calling jason by his full name instead of todd or just jason or referring to jason as bruce old partner instead of and insult

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

How many of the plot threads (Wingman & his group, The darkness Essence was talking about , etc) set up in the current arc are gonna end up being connected to the YOTV stuff?

Well, Bendis can't write Damian for crap. Not that he's the easiest to write, but that didn't sound anything like him. And the inevitable reunion between Jon and Damian is making me dread it even more than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    How many of the plot threads (Wingman & his group, The darkness Essence was talking about , etc) set up in the current arc are gonna end up being connected to the YOTV stuff?
    I'd say they fit pretty well. Jason heading down the dark path at break neck speed according to the solicits. So far we haven't seen any reasons why Lobdell chose Wingman to be part of Jason's entourage. He didn't need to wear Jason's old alias to make a pitch. That leaves Leviathan as the only explanation for Wingman, and the finale of Batman Inc was Jason/Bruce against Talia so cosmic irony if Damian's suspicion turns true I guess?

Also Woods said last last pages of #36 is gonna change everything. I wonder how that syncs up with Bendis's story.
    Last edited by G-Potion; 04-30-2019 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Chapter Two? Not him then. ^^
    Or it's him because everyone already crossed him out of their suspected list. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I'd say they fit pretty well. Jason heading down the dark path at break neck speed according to the solicits. So far we haven't seen any reasons why Lobdell chose Wingman to be part of Jason's entourage. He didn't need to wear Jason's old alias to make a pitch. That leaves Leviathan as the only explanation for Wingman, and the finale of Batman Inc was Jason/Bruce against Talia so cosmic irony if Damian's suspicion turns true I guess?

Also Woods said last last pages of #36 is gonna change everything. I wonder how that syncs up with Bendis's story.
    Well, true. They could work the story in RHATO to actually fit and go by the hand with him being the Leviathan guy, without a lot of trouble. Solicits are vague enough for it to work and we don't know yet any of them past July (August seems to be a key month for the event). It's just that, in my case, I feel like it shouldn't be an event that is actually centered around another whole franchise (Superman and to a less degree, Batman) decide the future status and fate of a smaller book series and its character. I'm buying RHATO for its story, I don't plan to buy Leviathan. I like to read my book as a whole story, not supplementary material for another book I'm not interested in. It would be like having to buy another book to get the end of a story, and having to buy a few trades of that new book to really get the ending--and I don't do that. I prefer to straight drop the book. Not to mention that the people who would read Leviathan wouldn't go to RHATO to read why Jason would be a bad guy here, whatever the reason he has behind, or however he gives a solution to his conflict and may get back to be an antihero; and that means that people would get only that he's a bad guy again, as a sort of new status quo.

That is, in the hypothetical case of Jason being Leviathan, and Leviathan being evil.

Which could not be the case \o/.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 05-01-2019 at 12:22 AM.

Well, DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) #1 is out and it's free.

There's only one other panel that shows Jason though - and it's his face on a holographic monitor.
    I'd be much more relaxed about that whole event if Artemis and Bizarro were back.
    Last edited by Sergard; 05-01-2019 at 01:19 AM.

Jason in DC year of the vilain:

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Last edited by adrikito; 05-01-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Our bizarro or a new version created for Luthor? He appears in one page called BAD BY DESIGN that talks about luthor and villains..

dc year villain bizarro.jpg

A lot of people guessed that the red masked guy in Bendis' Leviathan event was Jason but that felt way too obvious because of the design, but it seems he is or Bendis will be playing around with the idea at least.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Our bizarro or a new version created for Luthor? He appears in one page called BAD BY DESIGN that talks about luthor and villains..

dc year villain bizarro.jpg
    Hard to guess. But why would any Bizarro wear an armor like that? Bizarro has Superman's powers so that stuff doesn't give him more protection.
    Some of the other designs are interesting. There's a Deathstroke Rose Wilson. But Jericho is the one that gets an offer from Lex - and Jericho is shown amongs the heroes Batman wants to recruit.