Page 113 of 285 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4267

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Spoiler me all you want. DCeased is a title for which I want to be spoilered. There is no appeal to me to read a series if all my favs are dead from the start.

But I have to admit:
    spoilers:
    Dick AND Tim being zombified was a surprise. Tom Taylor already killed them in Injustice so I thought they'd be save in DCeased. At least one of them. But maybe someone finds a cure and Dick and Tim will turn back to normal later?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    maybe Taylor just really likes Damian(kidding)

I’m not sure about a cure though, I mean the virus is effectively a mutated version of the anti-life equation that has via the internet and infects anyone who looks at a screen...so it might be a bit hard.
    end of spoilers
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Connecting, eh?

Man, I hope DC wakes up and releases these as a poster like Marvel does.
    There are a few covers that I'd totally buy as a poster, like probably every RHatO variant cover by Yasmine Putri.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    maybe Taylor just really likes Damian(kidding)

I’m not sure about a cure though, I mean the virus is effectively a mutated version of the anti-life equation that has via the internet and infects anyone who looks at a screen...so it might be a bit hard.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If that's how the virus works, then the whole batfam is pretty much f*cked. The idea actually reminds me a little bit of the novel series "The Ring" (also adapted into movies). Although DCeased is way more effective.
    end of spoilers

There are a few covers that I'd totally buy as a poster, like probably every RHatO variant cover by Yasmine Putri.

spoilers:
    If that's how the virus works, then the whole batfam is pretty much f*cked. The idea actually reminds me a little bit of the novel series "The Ring" (also adapted into movies). Although DCeased is way more effective.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Honestly, Batman was ok at first, he actually had his cave computer safely set up cut off from outside internet and with firewalls up but unlike the batcave he didn't cut the connection to the rest of the wayne mansion until it was to late.Like I said the reason Damian is still ok by the end of the first issue is that he was at Jon's house and that Superman moved fast enough to destroy any screen that could infect them. If not for that he'd probably be biting into Bruce as well.

Funny when you think that Taylor has Damian siding with superman again.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by sifighter; 05-01-2019 at 04:00 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

More about Jason's death with O'Neil

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1123708682364162049

Found this on Reddit: DCeased #2 - Midtown Comics Exclusive by InHyuk Lee

Sweet!
    Thats the second DCeased cover with Jason and Joker now. Its two different artists but still, I wonder if the juxtaposition was planned, with Joker coming off as a threat to Robin Jason in the first and then Red Hood returning to beat the Joker in the second.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Sweet!
    Thats the second DCeased cover with Jason and Joker now. Its two different artists but still, I wonder if the juxtaposition was planned, with Joker coming off as a threat to Robin Jason in the first and then Red Hood returning to beat the Joker in the second.
    Joker wanted to do Monster Mash, while Jason wanted to do Thriller. Looks like Jason won.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    Also Woods said last last pages of #36 is gonna change everything. I wonder how that syncs up with Bendis's story.
    When did he say that?

When did he say that?
    Here it is.

Thanks!

Hmmm. Considering the timing, he's probably talking about the "sidekicks" mentioned in the solicits.

More about Jason's death with O'Neil

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1123708682364162049
    I always feel so mixed whenever I come across more interviews like this.

I know I know, certain circumstances that have brought Jason from then to now are pretty essential

But still, its always kinda sad to hear that Jason was written out so harshly for absolutely nothing since the end goal of getting rid of Robin never lasted.

I don't think I would ever reverse his death (at least not in main continuity) But I still wonder what might have happened if he could have stuck around.

Hearing O'Neil recall the shocked and appalled responses after the kids death is surprising though. Not the responses themselves, but the fact that I don't usually hear DC describe and reiterate the public's distaste for the DITF comics subject matter/gimmick.

Does anybody know if these shop exclusive variant covers are normally collected later on in the trade paperback?
    The DCeased #2 cover above does look really nice but shipping costs are pretty much a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    spoilers:
    Honestly, Batman was ok at first, he actually had his cave computer safely set up cut off from outside internet and with firewalls up but unlike the batcave he didn't cut the connection to the rest of the wayne mansion until it was to late.Like I said the reason Damian is still ok by the end of the first issue is that he was at Jon's house and that Superman moved fast enough to destroy any screen that could infect them. If not for that he'd probably be biting into Bruce as well.

Funny when you think that Taylor has Damian siding with superman again.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If I understand that correctly, there's a good chance that Bruce does not turn into a zombie because the virus isn't transmitted by bites.

That's funny indeed, I didn't think of this that way. Let's hope that Jon and Lois don't die. Otherwise there'll probably be a DCeased Superman who matches Injustice Superman.
    It will be interesting to see how characters are going to fight for their lifes when they can't use a lot of technology.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    A lot of people guessed that the red masked guy in Bendis' Leviathan event was Jason but that felt way too obvious because of the design, but it seems he is or Bendis will be playing around with the idea at least.
    It certainly seems too obvious, doesn't it? Especially with Damian literally pointing it out and almost waving a flag saying "This is obvious!" while a marching band follows him through the panels.

spoilers:
    If I understand that correctly, there's a good chance that Bruce does not turn into a zombie because the virus isn't transmitted by bites.

That's funny indeed, I didn't think of this that way. Let's hope that Jon and Lois don't die. Otherwise there'll probably be a DCeased Superman who matches Injustice Superman.
    It will be interesting to see how characters are going to fight for their lifes when they can't use a lot of technology.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Actually before Batman gets attacked he actually mentions that there is a blood through blood transfer indicating that not only does screens turn you but also so does bites or at least blood.

Also not sure how the tech thing will actually work out because even though he is technically the source of it, the comic in it’s captions seems to indicate that Cyborg is still very much alive and not among the undead.
    end of spoilers
    Words to live by.