Page 115 of 285 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 4267
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Reading old RHatO issues and knowing that the Leviathan event hangs over Jason's head like the sword of Damocles, some scenes really hurt my heart.

(RHatO #20; book title: "Become what you are".)

RHATO 2016 #21 Jason and Alfred.jpg

(RHatO #21)

Extraordinary Member

Second season of the Red Hood Fan Series has started:

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Reading old RHatO issues and knowing that the Leviathan event hangs over Jason's head like the sword of Damocles, some scenes really hurt my heart.
    Well, I'm guessing that writers know way, way in advance possible developments. So I wouldn't be surprised if Lobdell knew of Leviathan back then.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

At least right now it’s only “help me prove that Hood’s not leviathan” instead of something like “It must be Hood/Hood’s the prime suspect”. That’s progress! Not much, but it’s something.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    At least right now it’s only “help me prove that Hood’s not leviathan” instead of something like “It must be Hood/Hood’s the prime suspect”. That’s progress! Not much, but it’s something.
    It still may be him. My advise is to not get our hopes high, because it feels like a setting for him to be defended by Damian and other members of the clan, only to be him behind Leviathan in the end. Now, it may be that Leviathan is not a really bad guy in the end, but... *shrugs".

BANNED

I don't think Jason is Leviathan. It's probably Talia again or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Well, I'm guessing that writers know way, way in advance possible developments. So I wouldn't be surprised if Lobdell knew of Leviathan back then.
    That reminds me of this scene from RHatO #16.

RHatO 2016 #16 Amanda Waller Brainiac.jpg

Less than a year later, Amanda Waller literally hacked Brainiac in Justice League: No Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I don't think Jason is Leviathan. It's probably Talia again or something.
    Talia should be the obvious guess (not Jason; thank you, Damian)
    But it doesn't add up with the story in "DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) #1". Leviathan calls Batgirl "Barbara". I don't think that's something Talia would do.
    On the other hand, Jason wouldn't wear a strange mask and a cape. He even stated in the TT Annual that he doesn't like capes. But seeing how Damian behaves in the Special compared to his falling-out with Jason in TT, it doesn't look like Bendis actually read the annual.
    Last edited by Sergard; 05-05-2019 at 04:51 AM.

But it doesn't add up with the story in "DC's Year of the Villain Special (2019-) #1". Leviathan calls Batgirl "Barbara". I don't think that's something Talia would do.
    On the other hand, Jason wouldn't wear a strange mask and a cape. He even stated in the TT Annual that he doesn't like capes. But seeing how Damian behaves in the Special compared to his falling-out with Jason in TT, it doesn't look like Bendis actually read the annual.
    Well, Bendis did have Clark send Lois and Jon out into space with Jor-El. Considering the last time they saw him, Jor had been the brains behind numerous terrorist actions and vanished. But no questions were asked about it. And, apparently, barely into the trip, Bendis had Lois leave her 10-11 year old alone with Jor and head back home, without telling Clark. Considering just prior to Bendis coming on, Lois was a mama bear for both her Kryptonians.

I doubt Bendis read more than a summary of the characters before writing the annual. Considering what he's done to the Supers already.

Extraordinary Member

Leviathan obviously knows her backstory, and therefore her name.

But I don't think that that has to mean much. Huntress knew for example also Barbaras Identity when they met in the rebirth Issue of Batgirl and the Birds of Prey, due to her work for Spyral. So the Leviathan could either got this information somehow from Spyral or found it out the same way Spyral discovered it.

BANNED

Is this Rose Wilson with Jason?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Is this Rose Wilson with Jason?
    White/silver hair, eye patch...

It's either Rose, and Danaerys Targaryean decided to try out an eye patch after being transported to the DC universe.

Guys, have you seen this? https://www.comicsbeat.com/lego-dc-b...tters-trailer/

"After Batman (voiced by Troy Baker) sells his company, Wayne Enterprises, to focus on vigilantism, he realizes his mistake when Two-Face (Christian Lanz) takes control and plans to tear Gotham apart with the help of Brother Eye (Cam Clarke), a murderous AI not too dissimilar to HAL 9000.

With some help from Robin (Scott Menville) and Batgirl (Alyson Stoner), the Caped Crusader will break into the company building, shut down Brother Eye, and convince Harvey Dent that Batman and Bruce Wayne are two separate individuals. The story also involves these heroes receiving mysterious invitations and having their bonds tested when the Red Hood (Jason Spisak) shows up, determined to destroy both them and Gotham.

The rest of the voice cast is comprised of: Steve Blum (Scarecrow), Zach Callison (Billy Batson), Will Friedle (Nightwing), Ralph Garman (Wizard), Jake Green, (Fred), Josh Keaton (Board Member) Tom Kenny (Gordon & Penguin), Nolan North (Killer Croc), Andre Sogliuzza (Riddler), Tara Strong (Batwoman), and Fred Tatasciore (Solomon Grundy)."