Page 130 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 4267
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    From BC's review of HiC #9

Aw crap.
    That’s honestly just a waste. All of them offer much more potentially compelling confessionals than some basic “Robin A is this, Robin B is that and I’m just blank”

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

I'm more concerned about the implications, because if I'm reading that right, Jason did stay at Sanctuary at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I'm more concerned about the implications, because if I'm reading that right, Jason did stay at Sanctuary at some point.
    And yet, in the annual, it was like Jason had never been there, let alone heard of it, until Roy went.

To be fair, Jason didn’t seem surprised in the slightest that a rehab for capes existed or questioned its legitimacy so his presence in HIC via confessional wouldn’t necessarily contradict what was done in the annual.

You could argue that RHATO #27 makes it a bit difficult but it could be explained as Bruce simply being unaware that Jason went there.
    Last edited by Arsenal; 05-27-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    To be fair, Jason didn’t seem surprised in the slightest that a rehab for capes existed or questioned its legitimacy so his presence in HIC via confessional wouldn’t necessarily contradict what was done in the annual.

You could argue that RHATO #27 makes it a bit difficult but it could be explained as Bruce simply being unaware that Jason went there.
    Worse, if I remember right, Bruce was about to haul Jason off to Arkham in #25 until Biz, and later, Roy intervened.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Worse, if I remember right, Bruce was about to haul Jason off to Arkham in #25 until Biz, and later, Roy intervened.
    Trust me, I’m not questioning that Bruce’s relationship with Jason since his resurrection (or even before) has been problematic. Just offering a way that Jason’s presence in HIC #9 might not disregard what was presented in Jason’s book.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Tim mentions Dick, Jason and Damian in the preview of Heroes in Crisis #9.
    I'm glad HiC is over. So much potential shredded on the first pages of the first issue.
    Some artists draw faster than Flash can run.

gothamtwinks

Yebba: "mother panic gotham a.d kinda was eh but jason got a new mom, an older sister, and a murderous niece… cant stop thinking about jason being a paige family member"

Jason can wear anything. He always looks good.

Rin

So i've recently gotten into Red Hood, a respect thread mentions that he can summon some magic swords called the all blades, does he still have them and has he used them in his Rebirth run?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    So i've recently gotten into Red Hood, a respect thread mentions that he can summon some magic swords called the all blades, does he still have them and has he used them in his Rebirth run?
    He does have and use them in the Rebirth run but not very frequently. If memory serves me right, it's only in the 2nd arc and the current one where those blades come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Welcome to this thread, btw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I second that. I want Crux back on the team. He was cool.

The only mention of Dr. Simon Amal/Crux that I've found in the Rebirth run is this one from RHatO #5:

Attachment 82719

Attachment 82722
    Agreed.

And yep. That was the early appearance I was referring to (in flashback no less, that shows Jason at least keeps in touch).

Thanks for the replies, just wanted a bit of knowledge on Jason's skillset.

Really been enjoying the run, Jason plays off Artemis and Bizarro well, so far there my favourite concurrent DC team. With the exception of Detective Comics, you really feel as if the team is close and generally likes and respects each other.

The family drama helps it stands out from other traditional superhero team books so its refreshing, the lethal force is also something of a personal plus for me, always love more some blood and gore lol
    Hope this run reaches 50!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    One Punch Man

Jason is Saitama

Damian is Tatsumaki

https://wintea-melon.tumblr.com
    Hahahahahahaha..