Page 132 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4267
    Mighty Member

Tim became fascist Batman multiple times. Damian and Jason never went that deep. Always saw Tim as the most villain potential. He is closest to Batman's personality but he doesn't have Bruce's trauma and obsession about not killing. I saw Jason and Damian as misunderstood and tries their best to do what's right in their minds.

Yeah, I'm just going to pretend that part didn't happen. Makes no sense at all. And I would like to do the same with the rest of HiC, but it just hits too much of the universe to do so.

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I guess they forgot to turn the video recorder off after they left, so its just a free for all confession booth now. :P
    It's becoming a meme now and I kinda like it. At least there's something that made me laugh from all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Tim is "dark" in comparison to Jason and Damian?
    I am surprised for that too..

Extraordinary Member

[QUOTE=RedBird;4379747]Saw this on tumblr, if anyone is curious about the HIC appearence.

if they only knew

Has anyone else read "Batman: Last Knight on Earth" so far?
    I don't know if Jason will have an appearance in it or not but it's possible that there will be a turned evil Batman disciple.
    Does anyone want to place bets?

@Aahz: That's Terry on the fanart.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    @Aahz: That's Terry on the fanart.
    Upps my bad, I searched for "Jason Todd" and the picture popped up, and I didn't read the text.

Red Hood: Outlaw #35 finalized cover

When was Essence in Gotham?

Red Hood: Outlaw #35 finalized cover

When was Essence in Gotham?
    That cover is a serious killer. Is it by the same artist than the two previous covers? He may be a serial killer: they're beautiful, imho, in a very simple, classic way.

I don't know about Esssence, though. Can't help here. She showed uo in the ship when Jasomn, Roy and Kori were in their way to Gotham or from Gotham, maybe? Or it was somewhere else.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    That cover is a serious killer. Is it by the same artist than the two previous covers? He may be a serial killer: they're beautiful, imho, in a very simple, classic way.

I don't know about Esssence, though. Can't help here. She showed uo in the ship when Jasomn, Roy and Kori were in their way to Gotham or from Gotham, maybe? Or it was somewhere else.
    They were leaving after dropping Crux in Arkham when she showed up so I guess that counts as in Gotham

Oh and the next two issues they're still in Gotham. So yeah. She's in Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post

I don't know about Esssence, though. Can't help here. She showed up in the ship when Jason, Roy and Kori were in their way to Gotham or from Gotham, maybe? Or it was somewhere else.
    Cully Hamner has drawn all RH:O standard covers since #31.
    #36 will be by Dan Panosian and #37 by Rocafort (and don't forget the upcoming annual with a cover by Dexter Soy <3).
    Cully Hamner will also draw the interior of "Black Mask: Year of the Villain #1", written by Tom Taylor and on sale 08.14.19.

Oh, dear. This is the last time I post while I'm in the bus. I think this is the second time I've said this, but... Those are some funny spelling mistakes XD.

Cully Hamner has drawn all RH:O standard covers since #31.
    #36 will be by Dan Panosian and #37 by Rocafort (and don't forget the upcoming annual with a cover by Dexter Soy <3).
    Cully Hamner will also draw the interior of "Black Mask: Year of the Villain #1", written by Tom Taylor and on sale 08.14.19.
    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    They were leaving after dropping Crux in Arkham when she showed up so I guess that counts as in Gotham

Oh and the next two issues they're still in Gotham. So yeah. She's in Gotham.
    Thanks to both, for answering my questions, btw.