Page 137 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4267

Bruce-54 (for 5 years straight, he refuses to accept his age)
    Dick- 28
    Jason- 23
    Tim- 18
    Damian- 13-14

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Woods run as the artist of RHO ends soon, he just said he’s working on the last 4 pages now.
    (Sorry, I wanted to post the following already a few days ago but somehow I never found the time)

That was unexpected. But Woods seems to end on a high note, at least judging by the two panels he has posted in the last days. Especially the first one is so beautiful. I wonder what happens story-wise between the first and second panel posted on Twitter.

I don't think a lot of time passes since it's the same background. But Jason switches from being wary, even reaching for one of his guns, to a rather relaxed pose (kneeling?). He even seems a little baffled while the other person holds something above his head. I'm not even sure if the other person in the first and the second panel is the same one.

My first guess for the hidden person in the first panel was Penguin. The long black object could be his cane.
    My second guess was Damian who holds his katana. RH:O could continue the story that TT Annual started.
    But my favorite option would actually be Melissa, the FBI special agent that was introduced in #26, the first issue Woods drew. It would be kind of fitting if she'd also show up in his last.
    It was also shown in RH:O #29 that Melissa uses a cane (at the moment).

Red Hood #29 Melissa.jpg

I have no idea about the second panel. Is that supposed to be a new character? I don't associate the design and chain with any character I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    (Sorry, I wanted to post the following already a few days ago but somehow I never found the time)

That was unexpected. But Woods seems to end on a high note, at least judging by the two panels he has posted in the last days. Especially the first one is so beautiful. I wonder what happens story-wise between the first and second panel posted on Twitter.

I don't think a lot of time passes since it's the same background. But Jason switches from being wary, even reaching for one of his guns, to a rather relaxed pose (kneeling?). He even seems a little baffled while the other person holds something above his head. I'm not even sure if the other person in the first and the second panel is the same one.

My first guess for the hidden person in the first panel was Penguin. The long black object could be his cane.
    My second guess was Damian who holds his katana. RH:O could continue the story that TT Annual started.
    But my favorite option would actually be Melissa, the FBI special agent that was introduced in #26, the first issue Woods drew. It would be kind of fitting if she'd also show up in his last.
    It was also shown in RH:O #29 that Melissa uses a cane (at the moment).

Red Hood #29 Melissa.jpg

I have no idea about the second panel. Is that supposed to be a new character? I don't associate the design and chain with any character I know.
    Going by the hand, the chain and the iron bar (that's what I think the blurred thing in the first panel is), I think that, whoever they are, they're sitting in a swing, in some playground. And, whoever will be, they are wearing some fancy gloves.

Extraordinary Member

Finale Episode of season 2 of the Red Hood Fanseries. I really enjoyed it sofar, hope there will be a season 3.

Wondering why no ones discuses the series here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JoeZ View Post
    Yes, for me it's something like:

Bruce 35-36
    Dick 22-24
    Jason 20-21
    Tim 16
    Damian 13-14
    That seems to be what the writers a going for, even if it makes on sense for Jason to be that much older than Tim and so close in age to Dick, and to for Tim beeing that close in age to Damian.

Technically it should be (based on pre flashpoint) either be something like :

Bruce 39
    Dick 25
    Jason 18
    Tim 17
    Damian 10

or if we really have Damian aged up to 13:

Bruce 42
    Dick 28
    Jason 21
    Tim 20
    Damian 13
    Last edited by Aahz; 06-08-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Whats interesting is that the guns were so far not part of Jason's new costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Going by the hand, the chain and the iron bar (that's what I think the blurred thing in the first panel is), I think that, whoever they are, they're sitting in a swing, in some playground. And, whoever will be, they are wearing some fancy gloves.
    That's a creative point of view. I like that. It also explains the positioning of the stranger's arm in the second panel while Jason is kneeling in front of him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Wondering why no ones discuses the series here.
    I'm really bad at watching any kind of series. Normally I give up after a few episodes, so I don't even start watching most series nowadays.

Extraordinary Member

I'm really bad at watching any kind of series. Normally I give up after a few episodes, so I don't even start watching most series nowadays.
    It's a pretty fun series. and I thing they get the characters (Jason, Tim and Damian) pretty well.

In the second season they have Jason travel the multiverse trying find a way back to his own earth to rescue Damian and Tim from the Court of Owls. And in comparison to season 1, I think stepped their game quite a lot.

Incredible Member

You are not the only one. When RHatO Rebirth was announced, I was more than a little skeptical about Bizarro. The information that I had found about Bizarro made his character look very goofy. And I personally prefer darker and more serious stories with a lot of emotion and just the right amount of humor here and there. But in the end Bizarro turned out to be a great character. I'm glad that RHatO has its own Bizarro and not the Bizarro from Bizarro World.

I love that line from the Grundy fight too. It's fun but also shows Bizarro's determination to protect his little family of outlaws while said family is worried about Bizarro's declining health. So much emotion in one scene. I love it.

I didn't notice the "S" thing, could be because of different artists, or something metaphorical when smart Bizarro is in fear of turning back into his old self. I'll reread the Bizarro Reborn arc later.

I would have been pretty mad if Artemis had been immediately turned into Jason's new love interest. I definitely preferred Jason's and Artemis' platonic friendship for a long time. I'm not a fan of that mentality that a guy and a woman on the same team need to fall in love with each other. But the idea of Artemis and Jason grew on me. So I'm glad that it needed 25 issues until Jason finally got his kiss.

The current story arc has some recurring side characters from the New52 arc. It would probably be an advantage if you knew some stuff from the old run. So maybe keep that in mind when you read Red Hood: Outlaw Vol 2 (if DC does not change the title again).
    I'm honestly not very knowledgeable when it comes to Bizarro from the comics or otherwise. I know what he is but my only real exposure to him prior to this was from Smallville.

Good to know, if something comes up I will know to find whatever issues from the N52 that gives me some backstory, without having to go through the entire run.

In other news, I just saw that Curran Walters wants to play Jason in the new Batman movie. Honestly I would be okay with that because I really liked his portrayal in Titans. A bit violent yes, but still pretty good.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I'm honestly not very knowledgeable when it comes to Bizarro from the comics or otherwise. I know what he is but my only real exposure to him prior to this was from Smallville.

Good to know, if something comes up I will know to find whatever issues from the N52 that gives me some backstory, without having to go through the entire run.

In other news, I just saw that Curran Walters wants to play Jason in the new Batman movie. Honestly I would be okay with that because I really liked his portrayal in Titans. A bit violent yes, but still pretty good.
    Honestly, you’ll probably only need the first Volume of the New 52 RHATO run.

Little fancomic by evinist. Basically Bruce has turned into Pikachu and the Robins try to understand what Pikachu Bruce is saying. I only post the two pages with Jason (page 5 and page 6) because the first four pages have some Detective Pikachu spoilers.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Decided to read some old post Crisis/Pre FP Red Hood stuff and I forgot how bad some of it was, especially his later appearances.