Page 14 of 285 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Are Ra's, Jason, Talia and Damian at the same place or are they at two different locations? I want Jason and baby Damian to interact.

Hahaha Josh Keaton is his voice actor. Are they doing this on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Potion View Post
    I completely missed this somehow. If it wasn't for @JasonTodd428 quoting it.... D: This is a very cool design @Zaresh. I like that the rough and natural feel of the texture of his clothes is just so druid-ish, the color scheme as well. And that headgear is adorable. Are you going to make a complete set for the RPG party? I would love to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'd love to see a complete set of these as well Zaresh. Please say your making one because I'd also love to see it.
    Yeeeeep, the whole six-pack set:
    • Robin, the Druid
    • Hood, the Rogue
    • Knight, the Ranger
    • Cardinal, the Priest
    • Prince, the Sorcerer
    • Wingman, the Paladin

And a one-shot story of how he played those in the universe of the fanfic I was writing, but further in the future of the story. It's basically crack and fun about people who haven't played an RPG before (based on pure experience).

Glad you guys like it so much: it means a lot for me ^___^. If anyone wants anything, I usually break my time studying or writing with my drawings (it relaxes me a lot). I can also colour line art digitally. I work slowly, but feel free to ask: I take requests easily :3.

Now I'm just as eager for your fanfic. Have you written any Jason fic before? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    Are Ra's, Jason, Talia and Damian at the same place or are they at two different locations? I want Jason and baby Damian to interact.
    Looks like two places. Talia and Damian are indoor while Jason's somewhere outdoor.

Now I'm just as eager for your fanfic. Have you written any Jason fic before? :3
    Nope, it will be the first time. I want to add him like in episode three... and I am barely starting episode one, which only has a few Marvel characters and a few OC in it. I'm not the most diligent writer, I've not written a chapter in two months now, even if I have outlined and I have gotten the first episode story very detailed already. Jason will play a big part though (given that I've now made the MC a character from an alternate DC universe and he was his godfather there. It's the reason why I was reading about the Spectre the other day, actually).

I had to look for who this voice actor is.
    Ha ha! Shiro. I... Hah, that's funny.

I watch Voltron in VO, so I know how he sounds. Yep, irony aside, I like it.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Yeeeeep, the whole six-pack set:
    • Robin, the Druid
    • Hood, the Rogue
    • Knight, the Ranger
    • Cardinal, the Priest
    • Prince, the Sorcerer
    • Wingman, the Paladin

And a one-shot story of how he played those in the universe of the fanfic I was writing, but further in the future of the story. It's basically crack and fun about people who haven't played an RPG before (based on pure experience).

Glad you guys like it so much: it means a lot for me ^___^. If anyone wants anything, I usually break my time studying or writing with my drawings (it relaxes me a lot). I can also colour line art digitally. I work slowly, but feel free to ask: I take requests easily :3.
    That's awesome. I look forward to seeing what the rest look like. I used to do a lot of tabletop RPGing back in the day so I am familar with the character classes there. I'm also looking forward to that seeing that fanfic as well.

As for a request... Red Hood as a samurai has always been something I've wanted to see so of you could draw that for me that would be awesome.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I had to look for who this voice actor is.
    Ha ha! Shiro. I... Hah, that's funny.

I watch Voltron in VO, so I know how he sounds. Yep, irony aside, I like it.
    I also found that ironic but I like it. As someone who also watches Voltron I think it's very fitting.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    As for a request... Red Hood as a samurai has always been something I've wanted to see so of you could draw that for me that would be awesome.
    Gotcha. I'm thinking about pairing it with another fanart of Dick in a Shinsengumi costume too.

In the meanwhile, I've been drawing. My initial idea was making this with markers, but I had an accident and had to switch to coloured pencils. It was a rather fast drawing, even if it took several hours to finish it. Here we have the first member of the Red Hood RPG Party: Robin The Druid.

I'm not exactly sure what the Red Hood RPG Party is, but I love the drawing! You're art is wonderful!

YES, this is awesome!!!! Jason's first animated appearance since UtRH, correct? I might have to catch up on YJ just for this!

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Damn, I need to watch this. This is so exciting (and straight out of fanfic lol).
    The first thing that crossed my mind (after the initial excitement) was the feeling that I've read this plot in a fanfic before. lol

I am confused. What is this in reference to? I only know Josh Keaton from the GL:TAS as Hal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    I am confused. What is this in reference to? I only know Josh Keaton from the GL:TAS as Hal.
    Do you watch Voltron? Josh Keaton is the voice actor for Shiro, who shares a couple of similarities to Jason that the fans definitely noticed.

Gotcha. I'm thinking about pairing it with another fanart of Dick in a Shinsengumi costume too.
    That sounds great. I never knew I needed a "Dick in a Shinsengumi costume" fan art until you mentioned it.