Page 148 of 285 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158198248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 4267

Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

The white streak strikes again.

Alexatoddart

And some random thoughts from last night because I was awake until 4 in the morning and listening to Negative Man singing People like Us: Jason's fashion style looks a little bit like a combination of Negative Man and Robotman from the Doom Patrol TV series. So if Jason is the fashion child of Negative Man and Robotman, does that mean Conner Kent is Jason's fashion half-brother because Robotman fashion cheated on Negative Man with Lobo? (I want to repeat that it was 4 in the morning. I was very tired.)

Dexter Soy

Also, Woods has confirmed a week ago that Rocafort will only draw three issues. After Rocafort's original post I had hoped that he'd draw three issues, take a one issue break and then return again for 41 forward. And so far I haven't seen any official announcement or even rumor who the new artist will be.
    Last edited by Sergard; 06-30-2019 at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    The white streak strikes again.

Alexatoddart

And some random thoughts from last night because I was awake until 4 in the morning and listening to Negative Man singing People like Us: Jason's fashion style looks a little bit like a combination of Negative Man and Robotman from the Doom Patrol TV series. So if Jason is the fashion child of Negative Man and Robotman, does that mean Conner Kent is Jason's fashion half-brother because Robotman fashion cheated on Negative Man with Lobo? (I want to repeat that it was 4 in the morning. I was very tired.)
    Ha ha, and I thought I had a problem thinking about random stuff when I wanted to sleep (well, not right know, the perks of working a job again). Glad to see I'm not alone in the insomniac club XDD. Humm. Both Robotman and Negative Man were my faves in that show (alongside Rita), and their looks helped, I guess. I think that a jumble of the two does feel like what Jason's fashion tends to look like. I don't know about Conner, though. Depends on which version, I guess.

I wonder who we will get after Rocafort.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Speaking of issue #41, with Vol. 2 of RHATO about to surpass the length of the first run, anybody want to take a shot in the dark regarding how long it’ll last this time before (hopefully) getting relaunched again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Speaking of issue #41, with Vol. 2 of RHATO about to surpass the length of the first run, anybody want to take a shot in the dark regarding how long it’ll last this time before (hopefully) getting relaunched again.
    Probably at least 50 at this rate. That said, if it does get a reboot, I want Artemis and Biz back. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Ha ha, and I thought I had a problem thinking about random stuff when I wanted to sleep (well, not right know, the perks of working a job again). Glad to see I'm not alone in the insomniac club XDD. Humm. Both Robotman and Negative Man were my faves in that show (alongside Rita), and their looks helped, I guess. I think that a jumble of the two does feel like what Jason's fashion tends to look like. I don't know about Conner, though. Depends on which version, I guess.

I wonder who we will get after Rocafort.
    One of the often overlooked advantages of a job is a better sleeping schedule management. Although weekend is still "I go to bed when I want to"-time except when I have stuff to finish because then weekend is "I go to bed when I'm finished with my stuff"-time. And surprisingly I was more awake around 3 o'clock in the morning than around 1 o'clock. I was thinking of Conner's current design with the spiked leather jacket. Although comic Negative Man is probably a better pick since there's at least a design of him with a more standard skin-tight superhero outfit combined with a normal winter jacket. So it seems like Negative Man is the the fashion cheater and not Robotman. What an unbelievable turn of events. And it's not even late (but I'm already tired. The day was long enough.)

On another note: Today I received my copy of Batman: The Dark Knight Detective Vol. 1. So far I've only flipped through it but it seems like there are some interesting stories with Jason included. I already know how I'll spend my weekend. Especially Detective Comics #574 looks very emotional.

And some panels (source: dc.fandom.com). The artwork looks better in the book, like here in the preview.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Nice design. Haven't really looked at or collected toys in a long time, but that one is tempting.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Oh, come on. There's space in the top left corner of the plastic that they can use to put an alternate unmasked head.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    I've seen that figure yesterday on Twitter (shared by the sculptor Paul Harding). It looks really nice but I didn't expect less from a Jason Fabok design.

Dexter Soy

Dark Trinity I’ll bring this piece to #sdcc19 . DM me if you’re interested.

airair_ii

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh, come on. There's space in the top left corner of the plastic that they can use to put an alternate unmasked head.
    This is a legit reaction.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    I've seen that figure yesterday on Twitter (shared by the sculptor Paul Harding). It looks really nice but I didn't expect less from a Jason Fabok design.
    Weird. That is Rebirth's design, and that one is credited to Giuseppe Camuncolli